• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 52 Thread

43 posts in this topic

I use the LCS that I started to go to a few years back. I have moved away, but I still get subscription discounts, plus free bags/boards and free weekly UPS shipping. Unless there are only a couple books I want in a week (such as this week), they're held until the following week.

I just figured out how much I was spending on supplies and comics each month. Figured it was about $80. I have trimmed down to $45 to $50 without sacrificing titles because most of the online places you order have discounts event when you take shipping into account. Plus, I was frickin tired of walking into an LCS and they didn't have the book I wanted. Even though, I know that they pull the last few hot books off the shelves and sell on ebay for a premium. So, that kinda sours me on LCS.

Starfire in week 5 bathing nude on the alien planet = BROOOOOOF! takeit.gif

So what did you think about the hot tub scene in Supes/Batman #26? cloud9.gif

And before anyone thinks its Supes and Bats in a hot tub, it was actually Superboy with a naked Wonder Girl, Starfire, and Raven.

And before anyone thinks its Supes and Bats in a hot tub, it was actually Superboy with a naked Wonder Girl, Starfire, and Raven.

There's a joke in there somewhere regarding "flotation devices", but I'll take the high road...

Naked robots actually.

Black Adam is great. Properly handled, he could be the next Wolverine.

Black adam is a great character......I agree thumbsup2.gif

And I don't even read new comics these days.

I was given the first two issues, and now I have to read them.....looks like I might be a bit disapointed based upon boarders comments.