• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, sagii said:

:golfclap:Outstanding Z!  (worship)

Thanks very much!!! I failed to land a Fox/Mile High book when the Jon Berk Comic Connect auction took the comic world by storm. Fortunately this book resurfaced, and the stars aligned. The cover is actually much more neon orange in hand. 

6 hours ago, Drgoldage said:

Lol Stephen never saw this one, a man’s son around 1990 was offering nearly seventy comics Of his dad’s comics from the late 1930s and through early 1940s examples from all the major players this was one of several standouts . I bought them all no way I could resist .

We would love to see some of the other books from this collection, especially if they are Foxes.  Feel free to keep posting. :applause:

3 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Thanks!! I would have been remiss and most irresponsible not to have one Edgar book in my Fox collection. :blush:

With today's prices, having one Church Fox is quite the accomplishment. Particularly an early 9.4 Mystery Men! Well done good sir!!

17 hours ago, Drgoldage said:

As a boy loved any story about robots , carried over to comic books and picked this fox up from original owner collection 1990s

C9968002-EDDC-48B4-A621-98A59ED39ABC.jpeg

I echo Straw Man’s sentiment!

13 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Well, with the Fox thread well-oiled and humming, I'll toss in this one, which I don't think I've shared on the boards before.

Mystery_Men_5.thumb.jpg.334690477997066e777fe334d1559c97.jpg

What a rag. I don't blame you for not posting before.  :baiting:

Awesome, Zolne :cloud9:

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:17 AM, Drgoldage said:

As a boy loved any story about robots , carried over to comic books and picked this fox up from original owner collection 1990s

C9968002-EDDC-48B4-A621-98A59ED39ABC.jpeg

But the actual robot story is in Fantastic 4.

fantastic 4 splash.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

On 7/19/2020 at 1:46 PM, Zolnerowich said:

Well, with the Fox thread well-oiled and humming, I'll toss in this one, which I don't think I've shared on the boards before.

Mystery_Men_5.thumb.jpg.334690477997066e777fe334d1559c97.jpg

This is INSANELY AWESOME!!!!!!!