• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70's marvel superhero covers!

25 posts in this topic

Well I have been trying to sell items here to help complete a buy without much luck so I had to turn to ebay. Those that did buy my stuff thanks and here is what I did with the money. Its a Uk book , But It a nice Pablo Marcos Bronze age Hulk cover. I can't afford an American cover from this time period especially that of a major character. I was able to get at a fraction of the cost. Looks alot nicer in person can't wait to get it framed. Only my third cover. Other two are another Uk bronze FF cover and a Valiant cover. yay.gifyay.gif

hulk.JPG

Thanks, I looked at your gallery and you have some really nice stuff I really love those Batman Joker commisions. I really think the British Marvels are under rated which great for those of us that love Cover art but are on a budget. Hopefully they stay that way.