• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man unpublished covers !

78 posts in this topic

cool.gifI thought this might interest a few Spidey fans hope someone has not posted them already. I found these Steve Ditko Original Covers for Amazing Fantasty #15 and Amazing Spider-Man #10 I thought they looked really cool cloud9.gif.

Has anyone else seen any pictures of unpublished covers for any comics they might want to post 893crossfingers-thumb.gif would love to see more. I think their was a ASM #194 alternate cover just can't remember where I seen it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

1333747-15.jpg

1333747-15.jpg.daabdba083174a90f80b8261c88b6f3b.jpg

Unpublished cover to Flash #1

br0w7s4e.jpg

And we wonder why that was unpublished? Gawd was Butch bad back then.

Ubie X

On a side note, I got to see Ken Lashleys OA for the Cover to the new Flash #1 and some splashes at the TO comicon..I WAS BLOWN AWAY! That is one talented dude! He has that "touch" that inkers cannot do justice to. Kind of reminds me of Neal Adams. That boy is going places. JM2C

R.

CoverAS194alt2.gif

thumbsup2.gif Cool thanks Beyonder where did you dig that up?

Never mind I just found it in ASM #194 foreheadslap.gif their is also a Spider-Woman cover to bad the pictures are so small frown.gif

Spidey194_cover_Alt.jpg

I can't think of too many Non-Romita Spider Man covers I like better than this Pollard work. Maybe #316.

Really a bad editorial choice.