• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic displays..?

46 posts in this topic

anyone here display their comics..?

im working on gettin all my 1st app together, and displaying them with there respective, mini busts/statues , in a glass cabinet

anybody else have any display ideas..?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I posted this on another thread awhile back, and it has changed slightly since then, but anyway, here are some photos of my "comic book room".....actually about half, there is a whole "silver wall" not shown, and another corner with a tabloid rack, and a whole display of the "comic book champions" pewter statues from a few years back.....

bookroom4011bumped.jpgbookroom4012bumped.jpgbookroom4004bumped.jpgbookroom4002bumped.jpg

im working on gettin all my 1st app together, and displaying them with there respective, mini busts/statues , in a glass cabinet

confused-smiley-013.gif

I posted this on another thread awhile back, and it has changed slightly since then, but anyway, here are some photos of my "comic book room".....actually about half, there is a whole "silver wall" not shown, and another corner with a tabloid rack, and a whole display of the "comic book champions" pewter statues from a few years back.....

bookroom4011bumped.jpgbookroom4012bumped.jpgbookroom4004bumped.jpgbookroom4002bumped.jpg

I really like the layout of your room. It reminds me of some of the first comic shops I went to back in the mid 80's. I am very jealous that you are able to do this as all of my books occupy one closet of our home as I really don't have the extra room to display anything right now. Our house is 2000 square feet but all of it is "occupied" by what my wife wants in it. I guess I can dream though. You have done a great job here!!! thumbsup2.gif

Scott

confused-smiley-013.gif

thats awesome dude, u got some great stuff headbang.gif

Clearly... you need an Avengers #57 for Christmas.... and there's a coverless X-men there as well?

Nice photos and setup. thumbsup2.gif

(I use the same Home Depot wire shelving rack system sometimes for my display rack at conventions.)

confused-smiley-013.gif

For display I do something that's...cheap. blush.gif

I'll print out a scan to scale on glossy print paper, and spray an old backing board with Elmer's adhesive. Mount it, cut away the excess and set it on the bookshelf.

Did I say cheap? acclaim.gif Plus it recycles old backing boards insane.gif

Display.jpg

b2000-1006-0237.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

bookroom4011bumped.jpg

I could use a few of those. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What hours is your store open? stooges.gif

That are great setup! thumbsup2.gif

I built a comic wall to use for setting up at the show that just happened here on Sunday. I unloaded it from my truck this afternoon...and it's now set up in my computer room. I'll get some pics this weekend hopefully. thumbsup2.gif

I built a comic wall to use for setting up at the show that just happened here on Sunday. I unloaded it from my truck this afternoon...and it's now set up in my computer room. I'll get some pics this weekend hopefully. thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

That's a collector's dream !

Congrats thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

I have seen a mock up of the design and I really want to see the look of it in the photos. popcorn.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Holy! 893whatthe.gif

hail.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Holy! 893whatthe.gif

hail.gif

My favourite part of this is the spinner rack. I have always wanted to have one myself.

Artboy99

ya know someone should invent a Hard Rock cafe type

of diner that has comic geek and retro toy stuff in it...

I'd go.

smirk.gif

There used to be a Marvel restaurant at City Walk at Universal Studios. You'd be eating lunch and suddenly Spiderman or Wolverine would be peering over your shoulder.

It went out of business.