• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY #15 !!! Update ****Incentive Added 08/26***

62 posts in this topic

Have you dealt with forumites before? I'm watching this auction,but am pretty leery.Your one hi-$ sale was last week and hasn't been properly vetted.Sell any big buck books to any forumites?

I'll vouch for Paul, 100% thumbsup2.gif

Have you dealt with forumites before? I'm watching this auction,but am pretty leery.Your one hi-$ sale was last week and hasn't been properly vetted.Sell any big buck books to any forumites?

I'll vouch for Paul, 100% thumbsup2.gif

Thanks very much A~ thumbsup2.gif

Which reminds me, I will send you an email tonight. I was thinking of a proposition involving that ASM #14 back to you laugh.gif

Well Fox.. it's there for the taking, I know nobody would be unhappy with this copy!! It has fantastic eye appeal and is a pleasure to have in my collection.

If it was CGC graded i would definetly be interested. I say pull it from the bay, send it to CGC and then give me a call grin.gif

Well Fox.. it's there for the taking, I know nobody would be unhappy with this copy!! It has fantastic eye appeal and is a pleasure to have in my collection.

If it was CGC graded i would definetly be interested. I say pull it from the bay, send it to CGC and then give me a call grin.gif

But sending it to CGC will just quadruple the price wouldn't it!?!?! 27_laughing.gif

Just kidding... If it didn't go at my reserve (psssst... one more bid would do it ) then I'd be sending it with one of my Collector's Society coupons to be graded. But only after I talk to a few forum members that have expressed some interest. I tell ya though, it's hard to let this one go... but I've always been a ST fan!

Would you want it in a purple label?

Well before i saw this copy, no. However i know that short of hitting the lottery i have no chance of ever buying the VF copy that i want so i would much rather have a restored one like this then an unrestored GD/VG.

Would you want it in a purple label?

Well before i saw this copy, no. However i know that short of hitting the lottery i have no chance of ever buying the VF copy that i want so i would much rather have a restored one like this then an unrestored GD/VG.

That was my sentiments exactly Fox!! Then I realized ... "damn.. I love those campy covers of ST with all the hilarious monsters.. I sure would like a full run of them.. but I spent all my money on AF #15... " So time to sacrifice