• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Is that RMA's copy? I'm almost positive it is

RMA? I bought it from jjonahjameson here on the boards.

1 minute ago, JohnH19 said:

RMA? I bought it from jjonahjameson here on the boards.

Oh ok nevermind. I was referring to a long time boardie who doesn't post anymore but sells a lot of yellow labels. He has a 55 that looks exactly like yours with the signature in the same place and I think same grade

1 hour ago, Jordysnordy said:

Classic case of buy the book and not the grade - not all 3.0s are equal. Both are up on eBay now.

Which 3.0 would you guys prefer? Lol 😂 

12794B16-ABBB-4868-A1A6-C1E25BBCFAC8.png

27098122-ABEF-4A5D-A815-768B4A1BC69E.png

77EA793F-C4B0-479A-9DAC-89CC64132098.png

I guess it depends on what you like in a book. For me it's the second copy as I'd much prefure the fading to stains and tape but I know there are some people who color richness is their thing, so maybe the top one might be their preference. 

16 hours ago, Morganmi said:

I guess it depends on what you like in a book. For me it's the second copy as I'd much prefure the fading to stains and tape but I know there are some people who color richness is their thing, so maybe the top one might be their preference. 

While that may be true in some cases, there is no comparing these two books. How did the top one get a 3.0???

2 hours ago, JohnH19 said:

While that may be true in some cases, there is no comparing these two books. How did the top one get a 3.0???

Agreed the top book is a train wreck. I was thinking more on why the second book scored as low as first but probably should have been wondering the opposite.

32 minutes ago, Morganmi said:

Agreed the top book is a train wreck. I was thinking more on why the second book scored as low as first but probably should have been wondering the opposite.

Well, the second book has a stain on the bottom right-hand corner of the back cover. It's hard to tell if the stain penetrates into the interior pages. There must be something going on in the inside that we can't see.