• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

A double!!!! Since I don't have an annual #4 in the box, it makes me think that at one point I knew that I was missing an issue and mistakenly thought it was #5! lol. Silly man .... make a want list!

Amazing Spider-Man annual 5 b.jpg

Want lists take so much time and effort to maintain....:ohnoez:

Just now, DST said:

Have to play with my favorite early Spidey issue on the 14th 

47A3C891-D046-4155-97E9-E7FE9F8EBCEB.thumb.jpeg.4ec769037091ebb8b84379e0ee0c002f.jpeg

How's your 5.0 white pages project going?

34 minutes ago, piper said:

How's your 5.0 white pages project going?

Stagnant.  Still stuck missing ASM 7, 10, 11, and 12.  Tried offering a free upgrade on various platforms which didn’t work.  Currently offering double GPA and a finders fee to draw out a copy.  Hopefully I find at least one of these elusive books soon to get some momentum going again(thumbsu

Edited by DST

Ya about 2 years back spent over a week to go through my while collection of books. To see all the books I had I made 2 lists. One that is every thing I have list. And every week when I buy new books or a old book. I just add it to that title section in my list.

Then I created a second list strictly for Vol 1. ASM issues I need. So when I get one of those issues I take that issue off that list.

Ya so sick having to take the time to go through all your books more so of you have like over 2,000 books. I am over 3,000 books from all the titles I read currently. 

1 hour ago, Webhead2018 said:

Ya about 2 years back spent over a week to go through my while collection of books. To see all the books I had I made 2 lists. One that is every thing I have list. And every week when I buy new books or a old book. I just add it to that title section in my list.

Then I created a second list strictly for Vol 1. ASM issues I need. So when I get one of those issues I take that issue off that list.

Ya so sick having to take the time to go through all your books more so of you have like over 2,000 books. I am over 3,000 books from all the titles I read currently. 

As a data driven individual, I have a ridiculous database. How much I paid, shipping, where purchased, page quality, pedigree, person purchased from, date, etc. Every book i have is in it.