• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Congratulations on the benchmark!

I couldn’t wait to finish my Fantastic Four run, and it often felt like I never would. Hang in there! You’ll get it done!

Do you have every issue of FF?  Wow!  That’s impressive 

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

and this one i bought many years ago just to have a don and maggie book.   the 2, 3 and 6 shouldn't be too hard to find assuming my "old" books don't cut muster.  i doubt i'll want to pay what a #1 costs in 9.0, so i'm really hoping for a nice grade on the one below, tho' obviously there will not be a "9" on front.

asmann5.jpg

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i confess this is a first-world problem, but it is what it is...

my asm-thru-12/69 run in 9._ or better is in the doldrums.  i'll not be able to afford an af 15 or asm 1, and i'm now resigned to never finding an asm 11 in 9.0.   so, feeling the need to do SOMETHING with the greatest run of books the medium has ever seen [ignore that little self-congratulatory blurb at the top edge of the ff's], i've decided to move my raw annuals into plastic.  they were dropped off on a little sojourn to s'sota last month.   maybe only one or two of them will come back 9.0 [and maybe none], but for sure the 4 won't, so i just grabbed this one!    i guess the ff annuals will be next...

asmann4-1.jpg

Sell your Timely and Fox books. Problem solved...