• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,681 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I’m in the process of assembling a MGC run, and for whatever reason, the 29 is commanding quite a premium. It’s putting a real strain on my $3-a-copy rule.

It’s got to be the Hulk vs. Thing.  Awhile back I worked at a comic store and remember a guy making his son get it so the kid could witness the first time they met.

14 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

The guy who owns the LCS around here says kids these days don’t care about the Thing fighting the Hulk anymore.  Looks like the younger generation might be losing an appreciation for the finer things in life such as the Hulk beating Ben Grimm senseless.

It's kinda hard to compete with an iPhone 43 or whatever model they're on now.  :preach:

Do you remember in the 80's when they made Ben look like a pineapple?  Hahhahhaaah!  It wasn't as bad as in the 90;s though when the Thing had to wear a helmet because Wolverine scratched his face.  Oh and Kirby_Jack, the Thing wins the battle in this one.  Dr. Doom has to save the Hulk at the end.

Fantastic Four #320.jpg

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

5 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Do you remember in the 80's when they made Ben look like a pineapple?  Hahhahhaaah!  It wasn't as bad as in the 90;s though when the Thing had to wear a helmet because Wolverine scratched his face.  Oh and Kirby_Jack, the Thing wins the battle in this one.  Dr. Doom has to save the Hulk at the end.

Fantastic Four #320.jpg

It’s the closest they’ve come so far to a win for The Thing. Ben wins for a while, but at the end of the day, Hulkie dances away and, if I remember right, My boy ends up in a hospital.