• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
9 9

2,039 posts in this topic

As I think many know I have been working on collecting all the 1961-1965 Marvel Super Hero Comics in CGC 8.0 or better with offwhite or better pages. I have rounded each title to a full number so a few titles run into 1966 (i.e. Tales of Suspense 74 and 75). I am 86 comics away from having all 366 and today I completed my first title - X-men with the purchase of issue 4.

Here are my copies of all the X-men through 1965

Xmen01CGC8OW-W.jpg

Xmen02CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen03CGC8OW.jpg

X-men04CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen05CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen06CGC8White.jpg

Xmen07CGC8White.jpg

Xmen08CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen09CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen10CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen11CGC8OW-W.jpg

Xmen12CGC85White.jpg

Xmen13CGC8OW-W.jpg

Xmen14CGC8OW.jpg

Xmen15CGC8White.jpg

As I think many know I have been working on collecting all the 1961-1965 Marvel Super Hero Comics in CGC 8.0 or better with offwhite or better pages. I have rounded each title to a full number so a few titles run into 1966 (i.e. Tales of Suspense 74 and 75). I am 86 comics away from having all 366 and today I completed my first title - X-men with the purchase of issue 4.

Awesomeness (worship)

Beautiful set of books! :applause:

Let's keep the thread going !!!

NICE!!!

I've completely neglected my X-men run while working on my Avengers run. I think these are the only X books i've bought in the last 6-8 months :blush:

x-men40.jpg

Technically not SA but close enough.

xmenannual1.jpg