• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,115 posts in this topic

I remember reading about DD 53 being one of the top 100 Comic book covers of all time..Do any of you guys ever frame your books and display them on walls?

No. I'd be worried about fading.

If I wanted to display a cover I'd consider using a high quality scan or print.

congrats--- know you have been searching for this HG book for quite a while.

Any holes left in your DD collection?

For the pre-Miller stuff, I don't have an #86 at all and then I need to upgrade #7, #72 (although mine is Western Penn, so I'd end up keeping two) and Annual 3 (from 9.2 in each case.)

Beyond Miller, there are plenty. I need to pony up the $$ for a 168! After that I'm just going to continue to try to fill out the run as best I can until the end of the John Romita jr. run.

Thanks! I think it's as good a 9.4 as I'm going to get. It was a great book off the press (well centered and square) and has been preserved pretty damn well since!

A very perfect DD book from start to finish indeed -

Perfect choice for your stellar set!

Congrats again Rob - well done.

Holy mess, Rob! Incredible! Kudos!!! (worship)(worship)(worship)

Now I'm embarrased to post my one DD pickup at B'More Con. Classic Kirby Battle cover courtesy of the Blazing One:

DD43vf_zpsymbmzf8y.jpg

Edited by chrisco37