• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore - Weekend Plans - Help Please!

5 posts in this topic

For the past hour, I've been making last minute plans to NYC for work, about 30 mins ago, I changed my return to include Baltimore (I'll figure how to appease the wife later). This will be my first time there, so, any feedback on my schedule would be appreciated.

Thursday night/early Friday: arrive in Baltimore (depends on when my meetings end in NYC Thursday)

Friday (Day): check out the Geppi Museum (any restrictions on admission this day?) Any suggestions on when to get there or special events for this opening day? Anyone in town wanna go and grab lunch as well?

Friday (Night): Attend the Heritage auction. I've never participated in a live auction before, so this should be fun. Ummm, where is it and how does one get in?

Saturday (Day): Spend money

Saturday (Night) Attend the forum dinner. Guess I should check in the other thread if there is still room.

Sunday (Day): Spend (less) money

Sunday (Night): Go home

If you have free time in Baltimore, you should go to the Harbor, tons of shops & restaurants, Cheesecake Factory is great.

Sounds though your schedule is good, mine is wake up early on Saturday, head to Baltimore (1 1/2 drive), submit comics to cgc, spend money, head home for fathers birthday, Sunday, head back and pick up my comics for CGC. Then Monday go back to Maryland, but to FedEx to go watch the Redskins.

For anyone who wants to attend the Heritage floor auction, I found the infomation here...

http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/auctions/frontmatter/752_titlepage.pdf

Looks like it is at the Convention Center. So, I guess I'll wander around and try to find a way in.

Here's the catalog...

http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/auction/catalogprint.php?SaleNo=752&src=