• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man CGC 9.9's

6 posts in this topic

Hi just signed up for this today. I was interested in knowing if any of you collectors have any of the Amazing spider-man CGC 9.9's. I did not post this to hear ppl talk about what they would rather spend their money on than CGC 9.9's as I know not many ppl are interested in these and I myself would not pay thousands of dollars for the lower few issues. However the issues I have been looking for and would be interested in perhaps purchasing for the right price at somepoint after the holiday season are: ASM237 cgc 9.9 - ASM244 cgc 9.9 - ASM263 which I believe spunky do has - ASM272 cgc 9.9 & lastly ASM289 cgc 9.9. Of course the 238 9.9 and 300 9.9 would be great to have but maybe to far out there in terms of my current job to comic spending money ratio.

Hi just signed up for this today. I was interested in knowing if any of you collectors have any of the Amazing spider-man CGC 9.9's. I did not post this to hear ppl talk about what they would rather spend their money on than CGC 9.9's as I know not many ppl are interested in these and I myself would not pay thousands of dollars for the lower few issues. However the issues I have been looking for and would be interested in perhaps purchasing for the right price at somepoint after the holiday season are: ASM237 cgc 9.9 - ASM244 cgc 9.9 - ASM263 which I believe spunky do has - ASM272 cgc 9.9 & lastly ASM289 cgc 9.9. Of course the 238 9.9 and 300 9.9 would be great to have but maybe to far out there in terms of my current job to comic spending money ratio.

For 893whatthe.gifpurposes, a ASM# 19 CGC 9.9 sold for $20,700 is out there. Just incase you have extra money left

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaNO. Thanks for the info. That's probably the only one I'd never toss up that much cash for.2nd at 9.9 issue 73 went for about 5K still out of my regions but I have 166,245in the works of payment, 255,262,265,268paying off as well,275,297 all in CGC 9.9.