• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

F/F+ copy of Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers 1, first printing. Gilbert Shelton's masterpiece. $100

freakbrothers001.jpg

takeit.gif

Got any Archies with covers? poke2.gif

SOLD

I thought you Archie guys didn't care? poke2.gif Nothing that early.

NM copy of Omaha The Cat Dancer 1, Steeldragon Press issue. Note: This book is NOT for anyone under 18, and is full of graphic sexual imagery. If that sort of thing bothers you, don't buy it. SOLD

VF/NM copy of Omaha The Cat Dancer 2, Steeldragon Press issue. Note: This book is NOT for anyone under 18, and is full of graphic sexual imagery. If that sort of thing bothers you, don't buy it. $15.

omaha002.jpg

BTW, you'll obviously notice I am posting basically lower grade copies. I have more of the very early SA books the brothers purchased, i.e., when they were 4-8 years old. Thus no surprise they are in this shape. But still key books. As with most of our collections from childhood, the books increase in grade as the years go by.

F/VF copy of Zap Comix 3. First printing. Includes Wonder Warthog and Mr. Natural stories. Note: This book is NOT for anyone under 18, and is full of graphic sexual imagery. If that sort of thing bothers you, don't buy it. SOLD.

More Adams??

thumbsup2.gif

Damn I gotta go to the bar. Freaking social life 27_laughing.gif

I just hope there's some left when I get back 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wait 15 minutes. Will give the Ugly Early crowd time. yay.gif