Are posts counts important to you?
5 5

88,950 posts in this topic

Does the number of posts counts really matter to some people? No offence, just wondering cuz I've seen some members with large numbers .

Edited by thomasdacat

No

No

I always forget, when you make a statement like that, are you the pot or the kettle? poke2.gif

Bigger the post count, the bigger the no-life loser you are... makepoint.gifgrin.gifpoke2.gif

Does the number of posts counts really matter to some people? No offence, just wondering cuz I've seen some members with large numbers .

Not.......

...................Real..............

No

27_laughing.gif

Use to until I hit 5000. Then it mattered little.

10K was a milestone and 20K will be to.

But I won't notice until I get around 19,950. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think it is what some people live for.

(looks at the post above his)

yeahok.gif

Usually the smaller post counts matter more than the larger ones. We can all learn from folks like Greggy the irrelevance of a high post count to being a quality contributor. sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think it is what some people live for.

(looks at the post above his)

yeahok.gif

893whatthe.gifshy.gif

Usually the smaller post counts matter more than the larger ones. We can all learn from folks like Greggy the irrelevance of a high post count to being a quality contributor. sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

F U flowerred.gif

post counts are pretty useless. if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

No

Not at all.

Some, yes. I have a low count and am sure I would face issues selling here. That being sad, I would have trouble buying something of high $ value from someone with a count like me.

Damb my lurker ways!

post counts are pretty useless. if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

5k hail.gif

I'm very busily posting here from work and from home during evenings but I try to make it worthwhile for someone reading :P

5k hail.gif

bah. pickerington is polluting your mind. almost as bad as chillicothe