• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Redux And All Future Listings!!!

730 posts in this topic

Maybe a link to scans, or thumbnails instead of full sized scan. I'm on wires and my computer stops with about 105 pics to go. crazy.gif

Maybe a link to scans, or thumbnails instead of full sized scan. I'm on wires and my computer stops with about 105 pics to go. crazy.gif

I thought Greggy's system was the best I've seen for least clutter, but to each his own....,

I thought Greggy's system was the best I've seen for least clutter, but to each his own....,

He linked to scans, didn't he?

I'll see what I can do... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's what I did on my ST thread also. Just upload the picks to your photo hosting site and choose URL instead of image for the posting option... oh.. and you're welcome Nick ( on the purchases 2 posts up!! ) headbang.gif

I personally like to see one scan per post like you were doing! thumbsup2.gif

The mega-posts with dozens of scans is what might slow it down for some folks.

I think that because each scan is 700k or 800k, that might be slowing it down. I clicked on the first page of this new thread and it was slooow to load all the pics (I didn't wait for it to finish), and I have a cable modem. When they are being listed one at a time, I have no problem at all with the pix popping up instantly.

Yeah, my problem was the 'recap' would have taken over 12 pages if I had posted one book at a time...which would have slightly defeated the object.

If I get time tonight (it's 2.20am and I'm half-way through sending out 'statements' to people who have bought books), I'll try and change the image to a link.

I think it might take a bit of time... crazy.gif

Yeah, my problem was the 'recap' would have taken over 12 pages if I had posted one book at a time...which would have slightly defeated the object.

If I get time tonight (it's 2.20am and I'm half-way through sending out 'statements' to people who have bought books), I'll try and change the image to a link.

I think it might take a bit of time... crazy.gif

acclaim.gif