• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Redux And All Future Listings!!!

730 posts in this topic

Nick asked me to post this to apprise everyone of the situation.

'Greetings from Alcatraz.

As most of you know, I'll be taking a short, seven day break from the boards. This will have no impact on this thread, and the deals done, besides meaning that there will be no new books until next week. All deals paid for have been shipped and all books on tabs will stay there...on tabs until this cranks up again next week.

If anyone is concerned and needs to contact me in the interim, they can do so at gwentleaf@aol.com

There is a positive side to all this...you'll all be able to save another week's money, and I'll be able to catch up. I have close to 200 books to list when I return, so it's scanning hell around here right now. There are long runs of Flash, Green Lantern, Cap, DD, Hulk, Iron Man and lots of odds and sods.

Patience is a virtue and hopefully, I'll make it worth the wait for you all.

Thanks!

Nick'

Nick asked me to post this to apprise everyone of the situation.

'Greetings from Alcatraz.

As most of you know, I'll be taking a short, seven day break from the boards. This will have no impact on this thread, and the deals done, besides meaning that there will be no new books until next week. All deals paid for have been shipped and all books on tabs will stay there...on tabs until this cranks up again next week.

If anyone is concerned and needs to contact me in the interim, they can do so at gwentleaf@aol.com

There is a positive side to all this...you'll all be able to save another week's money, and I'll be able to catch up. I have close to 200 books to list when I return, so it's scanning hell around here right now. There are long runs of Flash, Green Lantern, Cap, DD, Hulk, Iron Man and lots of odds and sods.

Patience is a virtue and hopefully, I'll make it worth the wait for you all.

Thanks!

Nick'

Hi Nick! hi.gif

frown.gif

Hey Nick...if you're reading this, you have my e-mail address if you want to unload some copies during the break... grin.gif

Jim

The mark of a true collector... he'll climb over his mother to get the books that he wants. poke2.gif

Just got my sweet books from Nick and I have to admit that they are the nicest raw books that I've received in a long time. sumo.gifyay.gif

So bend over with a smile and buy the books with confidence. poke2.gif

Thor #234

NM- (9.2)

$12

Thor #239

NM- (9.2)

$12

Thor #249

NM (9.4)

$15

Thor #251

NM- (9.2)

$7

Thor #252

NM (9.4)

$9

Thor #253

NM (9.4)

$9

Thor #254

NM (9.4)

$9

Weird War Tales #9

NM (9.4)

$100

Mark Jewelers Insert

Okay, I can't take it anymore. If these are still available. takeit.gif

I am soooooo weak.

And yet soooooooooo happy. yay.gif

Thanks guys. I've been eyeing that damn Weird War book ever since FT put it up. Pricey, but I'm not regretting it.

I feel like the crack addict who just got his next fix. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I have been eyeing it from the beginning and almost pulled the triggered after the price drop (I think $10 from the initial listing). I was just at odds with premium due to the insert, as honestly it (the insert) really doesn't mean that much to me - I just thought it was a sweet and clean looking book thumbsup2.gif

Finally - I can stop pondering purchasing WWT#9! yay.gif

That's a nice looking comic thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif I was thinking the same thing! It was definitely at the top of my list of books to pick up once I had seen what else I was buying. Thank god the temptation has been removed now!

It's a seriously sweet looking book so I have no doubt I'll be kicking myself later on for not snagging it when I had the chance.

Thanks for the books I picked up earlier Nick and the cup of tea. The books are superb and superbly graded hail.gif, every inch as beautiful as described 893applaud-thumb.gif.

Looking forward to your return to the boards with more of the same.