• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Silvers29 [2:12 AM]: hey mark..

Maskofdoom5 [2:12 AM]: hey

Silvers29 [2:13 AM]: sup?

Maskofdoom5 [2:13 AM]: nada

Maskofdoom5 [2:13 AM]: u get ur books

Silvers29 [2:13 AM]: cool. Nope. I didn't get em. :-\

Maskofdoom5 [2:13 AM]: WTF

Maskofdoom5 [2:13 AM]: dude, ill get u takin care of

Silvers29 [2:13 AM]: Where have you been? yeah..I never recived them. you sure you shipped em to the right addy?

Maskofdoom5 [2:14 AM]: i dont have internet access

Silvers29 [2:14 AM]: ahhhh

Maskofdoom5 [2:14 AM]: so im rockin aim

Maskofdoom5 [2:14 AM]: yeah im prettey sure they went to the right addy

Silvers29 [2:15 AM]: [blacked out]

Maskofdoom5 [2:15 AM]: yeah thats it

Silvers29 [2:15 AM]: When did you last ship em?

Maskofdoom5 [2:15 AM]: ok, well im gonna start shipping stuff via work

Maskofdoom5 [2:15 AM]: like 2 weeks ago

Silvers29 [2:16 AM]: yeah, never got em.

Maskofdoom5 [2:16 AM]: yeah, that seems to be a running theme

Silvers29 [2:16 AM]: 27_laughing.gif. yeah :-\

Maskofdoom5 [2:17 AM]: ok, well ill ship u something tomorrow from work to make up for the delay, and when i get the books back..ill ship those out

Silvers29 [2:17 AM]: alright. you could ship one of em 101's you got from the LCS.

Maskofdoom5 [2:18 AM]: i would but theyre gone already

Silvers29 [2:19 AM]: Well...try this time to get em out. And you're in ah...big trouble via the boards. :-\

Maskofdoom5 [2:19 AM]: yeah i no

Maskofdoom5 [2:20 AM]: im officially off the boards, im gonna take care of what i gotta take care of, and then i wont be coming back

Silvers29 [2:21 AM]: Alright. frown.gif, can you say anything so I can post it on the boards for those you um, are dealing with?

Maskofdoom5 [2:21 AM]: doesnt really matter..they wont beleive it, but u can tell em im w/o internet access, and if the want they can im me here

Silvers29 [2:22 AM]: Most of the users do not use Messaging software dude...can you at least supply a e-mail for them to contact you at, or possibly a phone number so I can PM those who need to contact you?

Maskofdoom5 [2:23 AM]: yeah ill shoot u a phone # but dont post it on a thread

Maskofdoom5 [2:23 AM]: do it by pm ok..?

Silvers29 [2:23 AM]: I won't. I will do it via PM. I woulden't do something like that

Maskofdoom5 [2:23 AM]: ok, [i WILL SEND PM'S]

Silvers29 [2:24 AM]: Alright, thanks mark.

Maskofdoom5 [2:24 AM]: just make sure they are aware im on easter time

Silvers29 [2:24 AM]: Will do. Any specifc times to call, or after noon or such?>

Maskofdoom5 [2:25 AM]: early afternoon is good, or just leave a message

Silvers29 [2:25 AM]: Alright.

So basically, anyone during a transaction, who has halted due to problems.

PM me for his Phone Number.

For anyone who dosen't care, or has cancelled transactions with him before

his absense. Well, no need to contact him.

But this is where we all sit now.

For anyone who was dealing with him curtrently.

Update:

they can email me here but it might take a while for me to get back to them

and anyone who emails me, have put their username in the subject

E-Mail: Maskofdoom5@aol

i dont have internet access

Did H2G recently move to Gilligan's Island? confused-smiley-013.gif

Apparently H2G has never heard of a place called a library. He's lame, his excuses are lame. He's an irresponsible 19 year old kid who got in over his head and now he's a pariah. It's uncanny how his "loss of internet access" occurred at the same time he got called out on the boards.

You seem to be a nice kid Silvers and I know you want everything to work out, but I seriously doubt this guy will make good on any of his commitments here on the boards.

Insufficient response for me. PM me his phone number. I am taking his information down. Emailing out with pic, email, phone number and other info to all comic shop owners in North Jersey.

I'll then be emailing him directly about the fact that taking people's merchandise or money without plans to actually ship is called theft.

Insufficient response for me. PM me his phone number. I am taking his information down. Emailing out with pic, email, phone number and other info to all comic shop owners in North Jersey.

I'll then be emailing him directly about the fact that taking people's merchandise or money without plans to actually ship is called theft.

hail.gif

hail.gif
hail.gifhail.gif

Please include the "FS:" in front of your thread title.

Thanks.

893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

He is not selling info for H2G so why the need confused-smiley-013.gif

Convention? confused-smiley-013.gif

Bad Monday morning more like it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif