• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
44 44

48,366 posts in this topic

Apparently just bought this from Heritage for about 25% less than Overstreet. I assume the popped lower staple is the culprit, but still I think two copies of this book in my collection is fun.

106460.jpg.884f201c0248f72b4e0ec52672fc3083.jpg

Apparently just bought this from Heritage for about 25% less than Overstreet. I assume the popped lower staple is the culprit, but still I think two copies of this book in my collection is fun.

I couldn't agree with you more. :applause::applause:

I just learned from reading the recent book on Infantino that he drew that cover, which is my favorite of the PS's.

That's just hyperbole, George. The effort on the Black Cats was all Bill/Ciorac's. He was just off-loading them and I picked 'em up. I can't really take much credit for that.

And the rest of the stuff is just a drop in the pond compared to some other folks here like Alan, Billy and Rick. I've got a few nice runs on a few titles but the breadth of my collection is pretty weak. You've pretty much seen it all now. The only GA scanning I have left are those slabs that got misplaced in my SA and modern boxes.

A little advice for Cheetah...

Gator Rick says that if you use one post for each new book that you have scanned your post count will go up much quicker. ;)

You've pretty much seen it all now.

What a sweet "little" group it is for being pulled together in such a short time! :headbang:

The only GA scanning I have left are those slabs that got misplaced in my SA and modern boxes.
Knowing how big your SA vault is that could be a few hundred. :baiting:

A little advice for Cheetah...

Gator Rick says that if you use one post for each new book that you have scanned your post count will go up much quicker. ;)

I personally dislike when folks lump multiple books into one post... especially when I want to single one out, I have to scroll through their quote, trying to figure out which to delete, etc...

pita (only because I am lazy, I suspect)...

as for post count, I think it is fun to play with, but really means nothing at the end of the day...

I know one board I am on ( a mego board), graemlins and pictures don't count towards your post count, only actual posts...I kind of like that idea lol

I know one board I am on ( a mego board), graemlins and pictures don't count towards your post count, only actual posts...I kind of like that idea lol

That would leave Greggy with 11 posts.

I suspect I would be at about 10K lol