• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,446 posts in this topic

Scanning SA and moderns and ran across some more GA. If I'm gonna spend hours scanning this tuff, I'm gonna make you guys look at it.

We dont mind! Keep posting! :golfclap:

No doubt. Keep 'em coming! (worship)

Beautiful books. Wish I had GA like that that I could just come across in my collection. Post more!

Scanning SA and moderns and ran across some more GA

Cockroaches. Mice. GA amongst the Silver. Pests are such a drain on everyday life. :eyeroll:

Seriously nice Nedors, Cheetah! :applause:

Very glad to add this one into the fold. Not only is it an early #1 GA in decent grade (for me), it has Fritzi Ritz on the cover :)

comicsonparade1.jpg

Very nice! Certainly a lot of great funny books being posted the last few days. I recognize the better-know characters: Li'l Abner, Mammy and Pappy Yokum, Tarzan?, Fritzi Ritz, Nancy, and the Katzenjammer kids. Who are some of the others?

Abbie and Slats, Broncho Bill, Joe Jinks, Billy Make Believe, Little Mary Mixup, Benny, Ella Cinders, The Captain, and a couple short features inside

Thanks Bill. I think I should have known Abbie and Slats, but the strips I've seen always seemed to feature "Bathless" Groggins as the main character.

Cheetah inspired me to go through my junk and see if there was anything I had forgotten to scan.

I came up with one...

detective37.jpg

Cheetah inspired me to go through my junk and see if there was anything I had forgotten to scan.

I came up with one...

detective37.jpg

You get many requests from people to let them touch your junk?

I came up with one...

detective37.jpg

My junk is always available for viewing, or handling (thumbs u

I came up with one...

detective37.jpg

My junk is always available for viewing, or handling (thumbs u

that would be funny if he was only kidding.