• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

As per my pm Nick, I agree with Niko and the others....Why shouldn't you dominate the forum selling board with selling high grade comics ?!

These people clutter up the boards with the biggest nonsense ! - One off topic after another with junk about how they just had bought a lawn mower and which movie would they most want to see if they were sitting next to Tom Hanks on an airplane......There is another forum on here for stuff like that, yet they decide to post it here....Why ?! - Who knows ! - I for one would love to see more moderation when it comes to "off topics"....They do this on the comic-L group....Speak freely, but only with the subject at hand...

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks,

893censored-thumb.gif them. sumo.gif

You've got a lot of books to sell, and most of the books you're selling are in the sweet spot for a lot of people on the boards, so of course your thread is going to run long and get a lot of traffic. Tough 893censored-thumb.gif for them, I'd say.

As per my pm Nick, I agree with Niko and the others....Why shouldn't you dominate the forum selling board with selling high grade comics ?!

These people clutter up the boards with the biggest nonsense ! - One off topic after another with junk about how they just had bought a lawn mower and which movie would they most want to see if they were sitting next to Tom Hanks on an airplane......There is another forum on here for stuff like that, yet they decide to post it here....Why ?! - Who knows ! - I for one would love to see more moderation when it comes to "off topics"....They do this on the comic-L group....Speak freely, but only with the subject at hand...

I completely agree with you....Who the *spoon* cares about some *spoon* finally learning to use photobucket and posting about it. Ban them all!

flowerred.gif to all of you!

I'm still a geek at heart and I've genuinely had bloody good fun doing this the last few weeks. I've pulled a few beauts for myself, I've got hold of some books that boarders have been searching for, I've had a bit of banter, I've thrown up scans of some 'stunning' ( tongue.gif) books...it's been hard work, but a real kick.

So, I'm with you all.... 893censored-thumb.gif 'em...I've got hundreds more books to come! cool.gif

I'm still a geek at heart and I've genuinely had bloody good fun doing this the last few weeks. I've pulled a few beauts for myself, I've got hold of some books that boarders have been searching for, I've had a bit of banter, I've thrown up scans of some 'stunning' ( tongue.gif) books...it's been hard work, but a real kick.

So, I'm with you all.... 893censored-thumb.gif 'em...I've got hundreds more books to come! cool.gif

Put em' in a new thread mate!!! And stir up some 893censored-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I recognize you're super busy. Will you be doing some tally's soon of who has purchased what? I imagine that you will have lots of invoices and packaging to do shortly.

Thanks.

Start a new thread with all the unsold issues. This one is way to congested to go through crazy.gif

Yeah, I agree, and I'd like to...throw up one or two posts with all the books and scans listed together so everyone can see what's what without putting in 6 hours worth of searching.

However, I think I would incur the wrath of some boarders...two threads for the same books, sort of criticism.

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks, and a few more are being somewhat smart-mouthed and snide about 'OO collections', so I'm trying hard to watch my step and make sure I'm not guilty of any transgression, perceived or otherwise. frown.gif

You are kidding? yeahok.gif right? yeahok.gif

Dominate away dude, and if others have nice stuff to sell, by all means let them dominate the boards.

Nick, your thread has been like a breath of fresh air. Make that like a BLAST of pure oxygen into this place. You are definately allowed more than one thread. All you need to do is keep it reasonable. And a new thread to clean things up after 3 weeks is MORE THAN REASONABLE!!!!

Fuke the rest.

R.

I agree with the moaners

there's no need to further clog up the marketplace with more great books, and in order to help you achieve this, there's absolutely no need for you to post up any high grade ASM's you come across and take up valuable bandwith. Just email me the list

smile.gif

Nick, even though I have no interest in most of what you've sold so far, it's been wonderful to see so many great scans of so many great books.

Just do whatever you think is right, there's going to be plenty of people very happy when you are done with this lot.

Start a new thread with all the unsold issues. This one is way to congested to go through crazy.gif

Yeah, I agree, and I'd like to...throw up one or two posts with all the books and scans listed together so everyone can see what's what without putting in 6 hours worth of searching.

However, I think I would incur the wrath of some boarders...two threads for the same books, sort of criticism.

I've already 893censored-thumb.gif a few people off by apparently 'dominating' this area for weeks, and a few more are being somewhat smart-mouthed and snide about 'OO collections', so I'm trying hard to watch my step and make sure I'm not guilty of any transgression, perceived or otherwise. frown.gif

You are kidding? yeahok.gif right? yeahok.gif

Dominate away dude, and if others have nice stuff to sell, by all means let them dominate the boards.

Nick, your thread has been like a breath of fresh air. Make that like a BLAST of pure oxygen into this place. You are definately allowed more than one thread. All you need to do is keep it reasonable. And a new thread to clean things up after 3 weeks is MORE THAN REASONABLE!!!!

Fuke the rest.

R.

NIck, I agree. Close off one thread with a summary of the remaining books and start a new thread. It is totally reasonable and I'm sure it will pass muster with the mods if not some Boarders.

I haven't bought any books [yet] but I love going through your thread every day and seeing all the lovely covers, many that I don't remember having seen in a very long time. Your thread is the most fun I have experienced in the marketplace in a long time. Keep it up mate. thumbsup2.gif

Nick keep posting those great books , just buying from you over the last two weeks has got my post count over 500 , bearing in mind I registered in 2004 thats no mean feat .

As has been said before there is so much hot air on these boards , your thread is a genuine collectors thread , in my opinion if you don't like this thread you are not a real collector .

Nick keep posting those great books , just buying from you over the last two weeks has got my post count over 500 , bearing in mind I registered in 2004 thats no mean feat .

As has been said before there is so much hot air on these boards , your thread is a genuine collectors thread , in my opinion if you don't like this thread you are not a real collector .

Cheers, mate! thumbsup2.gif

At this rate, I might even pack your books tonight... tongue.gif