• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Beautifully organized. Especially love the "flat" shelves for storing oversized books. Very nice indeed.

Thanks Eric! Yeah, those flat shelves allow me to display books that would never fit into any bookshelf. That Wednesday comics HC is gigantic.

So I have finally moved into my first purchased home. And I have my collection/office room 90% done. Have some touch up paint to do and hang some more art, etc etc. But I'd just like to share with you guys/gals. Have 2 closets one that supports the a/c handler, but still have room for my file cabinet/safe. The other closet I turned in my gaming center. Hung the TV and put a simple Ikea 4 shelf box for games/movies ps4 (cause xbox sucks lol ) The top shelves above the TV I'll eventually make for more comic space, once I get to that goal. Took some close ups of my favorites.

image_zpstxqa7sjz.jpg

image_zps36lzlsv2.jpg

image_zpsmepdnpuv.jpg

image_zpsbxqqievx.jpg

image_zpsgex4ujcy.jpg

image_zpshtor7yu0.jpg

image_zpsllfpghan.jpg

I've decided to start rotating the art on the walls. I have limited wall space, so this will keep it fresh for me. I framed and added a few new pieces to the wall tonight

C5174FF7-C1F7-4D1F-948F-768CEB4B8F12_zpsedfabumd.jpg

So I have finally moved into my first purchased home. And I have my collection/office room 90% done. Have some touch up paint to do and hang some more art, etc etc. But I'd just like to share with you guys/gals. Have 2 closets one that supports the a/c handler, but still have room for my file cabinet/safe. The other closet I turned in my gaming center. Hung the TV and put a simple Ikea 4 shelf box for games/movies ps4 (cause xbox sucks lol ) The top shelves above the TV I'll eventually make for more comic space, once I get to that goal. Took some close ups of my favorites.

image_zpstxqa7sjz.jpg

image_zps36lzlsv2.jpg

image_zpsmepdnpuv.jpg

image_zpsbxqqievx.jpg

image_zpsgex4ujcy.jpg

image_zpshtor7yu0.jpg

image_zpsllfpghan.jpg

That joker art piece over the couch is legit

image_zpstxqa7sjz.jpg

image_zps36lzlsv2.jpg

image_zpsmepdnpuv.jpg

image_zpsbxqqievx.jpg

image_zpsgex4ujcy.jpg

image_zpshtor7yu0.jpg

image_zpsllfpghan.jpg

Very cool Man Cave :applause:

image_zpstxqa7sjz.jpg

image_zps36lzlsv2.jpg

image_zpsmepdnpuv.jpg

image_zpsbxqqievx.jpg

image_zpsgex4ujcy.jpg

image_zpshtor7yu0.jpg

image_zpsllfpghan.jpg

Very cool Man Cave :applause: [ its a DEN!

Love the TV in the closet idea,brilliant!

I've decided to start rotating the art on the walls. I have limited wall space, so this will keep it fresh for me. I framed and added a few new pieces to the wall tonight

C5174FF7-C1F7-4D1F-948F-768CEB4B8F12_zpsedfabumd.jpg

Are the JIM 83 and Batman paintings up!?

image_zpstxqa7sjz.jpg

Now how do I get a hold of one of those Joker paintings?