• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Countdown

12 posts in this topic

This series starts up in May, right after 52 ends. My question is this, where does this fit in timeline wise. Is it right after 52, or after OYL??? I can't seem to find anything to give me any clear answers.

Looks to me like it's a merging of time and worlds so who knows. It crosses over in the main DC titles I believe, so must be current.

Looks to me like it's a merging of time and worlds so who knows. It crosses over in the main DC titles I believe, so must be current.

If thats the case I'm so confused. How will it work out with the OYL stories?? Because OYL started right after 52 ended right? so does countdown skip over OYL stories, and then start up???

If thats the case I'm so confused. How will it work out with the OYL stories?? Because OYL started right after 52 ended right? so does countdown skip over OYL stories, and then start up???

Were not supposed to ask those questions.

Were just supposed to give DC our money

DC is taking this weekly book thing a little too far.

Naw, I think it is great. If they just made a weekly on-going, no one would have anything to say. This is essentially a 2-year weekly on-going smile.gif

I for one love the weekly format, and DC has kept the stories interesting to compelling. cloud9.gif

I also think DC doesn't get near the recognition/kudos they deserve for bringing out a top-notch weekly comic without any delays whatsoever sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Naw, I think it is great. If they just made a weekly on-going, no one would have anything to say. This is essentially a 2-year weekly on-going smile.gif

I for one love the weekly format, and DC has kept the stories interesting to compelling. cloud9.gif

I also think DC doesn't get near the recognition/kudos they deserve for bringing out a top-notch weekly comic without any delays whatsoever sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

By the way, were is Ultimates #13????893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's been out for years. Just titled as volume 1.

Pat

May gossip.gif

I must admit, I was surprised DC was able to pull it off. I've enjoyed 52 from the first day and the stories have been great. I have to say I've been more of a DC fan than a Marvel fan for the last few years. Looking forward to the countdown series now.

Well, I am impressed that DC has actually kept up with it as promised. But there's no way I'm paying $10-12 a month for one title.