• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you seen these board members?

115 posts in this topic

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE BOARD MEMBERS???

10077 posts - uclapeterg - 6 in the last month ~Almost completed FF run and has taken a break from comics.

when did I ever say that? confused-smiley-013.gif

I actually got a new job. gossip.gif

You've stop buying so I thought you took a break.

Just can't find anything on your want list?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Basically. I haven't stopped buying issues - just a lot of modern ones now. About $50/month. I'm in no hurry either because I'm seeing a spike in FF prices lately.

8648 posts - rob_react - 0 in last 5 months ~Left in a huff. Hates it here now. frown.gif

I just want to point out that I didn't leave in a huff. I left quietly. No FDQ exit or anything like that. I just stopped posting.

It only became a huff after a certain poster made a certain post under a certain shill ID about my absence.

hi.gif

8648 posts - rob_react - 0 in last 5 months ~Left in a huff. Hates it here now. frown.gif

I just want to point out that I didn't leave in a huff. I left quietly. No FDQ exit or anything like that. I just stopped posting.

It only became a huff after a certain poster made a certain post under a certain shill ID about my absence.

hi.gif

FDQ spotted. yay.gif

Now sure, a lot less flaming and hating going on and that's a good thing, but still, the place just seems slower

I've noticed this also. The Boards have generally been dull for the last couple months and the number of posts in the areas I frequent are down...and down substantially in some cases. Just the other night in an 8 hour timespan (overnight) there were just 15 new posts in General. I haven't seen that few in years...

The only area that seemed unaffected, and frankly the upward trend seems to be reversing as well, is the Selling Forum...

Jim

Now sure, a lot less flaming and hating going on and that's a good thing, but still, the place just seems slower

I've noticed this also. The Boards have generally been dull for the last couples months and the lack of posts in most of the areas I frequent are down...and down substantially in some cases. Just the other night in an 8 hour timespan (overnight) there were just 15 new posts in General. I haven't seen that few in years...

The only area that seemed unaffected, and frankly that trends seems to be reversing as well, is the Selling Forum...

Jim

The boards have become overly moderated by Arch in the last few months. A great deal of posts are removed before most people see tham.

I've noticed this also. The Boards have generally been dull for the last couples months and the lack of posts in most of the areas I frequent are down...and down substantially in some cases. Just the other night in an 8 hour timespan (overnight) there were just 15 new posts in General. I haven't seen that few in years...

The only area that seemed unaffected, and frankly that trends seems to be reversing as well, is the Selling Forum...

Jim

The boards have become overly moderated by Arch in the last few months. A great deal of posts are removed before most people see tham.

Good lord...I'm not sure how you made sense of that post. That's what I get for posting first thing out of bed... sorry.gif

hi.gif

You are missed Rob.

hi.gif

FDQ spotted. yay.gif

I figured my comments would bring some of them out of the woodwork.

smile.gif

hi.gif

No need to get all huffy!!!... makepoint.gif

8130 posts - rickdogg - 20 posts in last 6 months ~Recent return after long absence

Seems to think that fast cars and hot chicks are more important than comics... screwy.gif

8130 posts - rickdogg - 20 posts in last 6 months ~Recent return after long absence

Seems to think that fast cars and hot chicks are more important than comics... screwy.gif

this is madness!

893whatthe.gif

this is madness!

893whatthe.gif

He'll be back when he's an old fart like me and ciorac... headbang.gif

this is madness!

893whatthe.gif

You are an old fart? 893whatthe.gif

this is madness!

893whatthe.gif

You are an old fart? 893whatthe.gif

That's what my wife keeps tellin' me... insane.gif