• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bang Zoom Showed You How Cool These Books Are...

27 posts in this topic

Now you can own them for yourself!

Boy Comics - Lev Gleason's wonderfully sick title that was meant to attract and titillate young boys. Here's a run of that's been locked up for the past 30 years. I just got them so they're as fresh as can be!

Rules: All books returnable for any reason. All prices include shipping and insurance. PayPal preferred: (moondog100@comcast.net).

Here are issues between 4 - 21. If you're interested in any from 22-45 (no # 30) just let me know. I'll be happy to send scans. I have the death-by-golf cover, the girl in the straight jacket cover, the guy in the cement block drowning cover, the dead train engineer cover, the lumberjack death cover, the sexy girl suicide cover, the dead bodies in the well cover, and the seltzer water in the face/catfight cover. smile.gif

Good hunting and good luck!

--Gary

Boy 4 - Classic Hitler cover. Solid and flat. Ding at bottom of back cover. VG+ $300.

Boy4FC.jpg

Boy4BC.jpg

Boy 13 - Classic massacre cover. Some small tears glued on back cover and small piece of tape at staple on inside of spine. Flat and supple. Nice FINE without the amateur resto. $80.

Boy13FC.jpg

Boy 14 - Iron Jaw cover. Gouge at spine and spine split at bottom about 3". Flat with nice paper! $100.

Boy14FC.jpg

Boy 16 - Classic suit-of-armor-cover. Extra staples and scuff on back cover. Paper's nice and book is tight. GOOD - $30.

Boy16FC.jpg

Boy 17 - Classic flag cover. Tight and flat. Solid VG+. $90

Boy17FC.jpg

Boy 18 - Classic auto wreck cover. Flat with very supple nice pages. VG. $80.

Boy18FC.jpg

Boy 19 - Classic amputee purse snatching cover. A bit rough around spine. Flat with supple pages. GOOD. $40.

Boy19FC.jpg

Boy 20 - Classic coffin/murder cover. Loose centerfold and some dings on spine. Nice and flat. VG -. $65.

Boy20FC.jpg

Boy 21 - Classic boxing-in-the-street cover. Beautiful copy. Tight, flat with white pages. Hint of a stain on back cover. VF/NM. $250.

Boy21FC.jpg

Boy21BC.jpg

Classic amputee purse snatching cover

Wow - a new cover series to collect...., 27_laughing.gif

Check out Boy Comics #33 & 65

I was waiting for them to come up.....,

Check out Boy Comics #33 & 65

I was waiting for them to come up.....,

I bought both of them already, I'm surprised BZ nor anyone else has posted them yet. Maybe they're scarcer than the rest confused-smiley-013.gif

My run stops at 45, but here's 33...

I was thinking of you when I scanned the cover this afternoon, Troop. It's a parachute cover, but I thought you collected paratroopers, not stinking low-life rats in parachutes... smile.gif

Boy33FC.jpg

I was thinking of you when I scanned the cover this afternoon, Troop. It's a parachute cover, but I thought you collected paratroopers, not stinking low-life rats in parachutes... smile.gif

Boy33FC.jpg

How much? Grade and price please!!! Paratrooper isn't the only one..., there are CrowsQB and myself, to name a few...,

Do you have a Boy 11 stashed in there?

I was hoping when I saw the listing but I doubt it sorry.gif and I would've taken it before you saw it tongue.gif

you and a dozen others.....

Is there a cover gallery for these somewhere? I'm trying to find a place that has pictures of all the covers. I wouldn't mind knowing some more history about this title either. (Sorry to hijack-- but it's a knowledge hijack?)

Also, I'm interested in seeing more if you have them. These look awesome.

Boy33FC.jpg

How much? Grade and price please!!! Paratrooper isn't the only one..., there are CrowsQB and myself, to name a few...,

Forget price, just post the "I'll take it" before someone else does. makepoint.gif

Boy 19 - Classic amputee purse snatching cover. A bit rough around spine. Flat with supple pages. GOOD. $40.

actually, this is more of a "classic amputee being pushed in front of a train" cover. those things he's holding are blocks used to generate leverage against the ground for moving forward, not purses

Is there a cover gallery for these somewhere? I'm trying to find a place that has pictures of all the covers. I wouldn't mind knowing some more history about this title either. (Sorry to hijack-- but it's a knowledge hijack?)

Also, I'm interested in seeing more if you have them. These look awesome.

Try the GCD Boy Comics Gallery and IMO, the car crashing in the wall cover is the best of the ones left over along with the Axis chiefs "carving out" the world for themselves and the terrifying execution cover thumbsup2.gif