• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Thank You From ComicConnect

50 posts in this topic

Good Morning CGC World!

We here at ComicConnect would like to extend a warm thank you to all who have taken the time to respond to our surveys and for all the great responses we have collected. Our selection of incredible books has been growing with new consignments and auctions every day.

We have some great auctions up right now:

Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 7.5 (1st Green Goblin), World's Best Comics #1 3.0, New York World's Fair Comics 4.5, Amazing Spider-Man #252 CGC 9.8 (1st Black Costume), World's Finest Comics #41 6.0, Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 5.0 (1st Spider-Man), Amazing Spider-Man #129 9.2 (Punisher/1st Jackal), Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.8 (1st Venom)

... just to name a few!

To anyone who has yet to bid or sell on ComicConnect, call or email me with any questions -- I'm here to help.

gossip.gif Don't forget, ComicConnect is still 100% FREE to Sellers until September and will always be 100% FREE to Buyers!

Yep, too rich for my blood.

Kinda like Metro tongue.gif

Nice set up, like the layout but like Rob said, too expensive on the books i want. 2x FMV is a little steep in anyone's opinion i would think.

it's like an auction, only not

Yep, too rich for my blood.

Kinda like Metro tongue.gif

Nice set up, like the layout but like Rob said, too expensive on the books i want. 2x FMV is a little steep in anyone's opinion i would think.

it's like an auction, only not

Yeah, the slabbed GL's are mysteriously NOT offered in an auction format 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They have a Batman 237 CGC 9.4 and want 575 I offered them 500.00 and said no. Well lucky for me The man Bob storms got one and I got mine from him. They had a Tec 400 CGC 9.4 on there site listed at 1500.00 I offered them 1200 and they told me I was trying to low ball them foreheadslap.gif But I bought my copy off a board member. In a way metropoliscomics saved me money beacuse they would'nt budge.

Thanks metro yay.gif

Well I talked to a person name Frank on the phone, thats why I know thats it was all Metro. He told me that Metro owned those books.

I would call that rather convincing evidence. thumbsup2.gif

They have a Batman 237 CGC 9.4 and want 575 I offered them 500.00 and said no. Well lucky for me The man Bob storms got one and I got mine from him. They had a Tec 400 CGC 9.4 on there site listed at 1500.00 I offered them 1200 and they told me I was trying to low ball them foreheadslap.gif But I bought my copy off a board member. In a way metropoliscomics saved me money beacuse they would'nt budge.

Thanks metro yay.gif

Your evidence is Faulty-

1-If you spoke to Frank you were talking about books you saw on the Metropolis website not the ComicConnect.com site. Frank does not answer calls directed to CC/or about CC books in general.

2-Plus those books are not on the CC site....

3-If you do a search for either of those books on the CC site you will see they don't exist.

If I can be of any further help please let me know.

Sincerely,

Jason