• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,033 posts in this topic

OK, but no interest in my #11 ? poke2.gif

Seriously, I would have started a JLA thread, but outside of you & I Tim, I didn't think there would be enough interest. The Title still has $$ followers (proven every time a HG copy shows up for sale), but on these boards????

Alrighty then, I'll start scanning some pics...........

Rick

Doesn't hurt to see what kinda interest there is. I'm tired of all the Marvel threads in the SA forums. We need some more DC love. Can't wait to see your JLAs, Rick!

Here's my #3.

Guess the grade (no fair peaking at previous threads about this ish).

Hint(?) it's a PLOD...but a respectable # and I'm considering re-subbing:

jla3.JPG

Considering what I paid for this one years ago, I doubt I'll ever upgrade...specially since they only come around once every other blue moon!!

Rick

You peaked!

Dis-qualified!!

You ARE the weakest link...good-bye! tongue.gif

Rick

I knew about your crummy book from your previous whinings. Shouldn't you be dealing now at the WSOP? makepoint.gif

I knew about your crummy book from your previous whinings.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize yours was better.

Please share with us your superior JLA #3.

popcorn.gif

Uh, we're waiting...

And don't trash this thread further with your de-railment, loser!

And since I haven't mentioned this book in months & months, you must really care for remembering...loser! sumo.gif

Rick

OK, here's the 1st and most recent aquisition:

cgcjlas04.JPG

Still can't believe I only paid 2K+bp for it (that's right, I said ONLY).

Maybe interest is dying in JLA and I can steal them away...? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rick

893applaud-thumb.gif What's your thought on this book, Rick? Is it a solid 9.2? Given that it's a 9.2 in an old label, is it sharp enough that it might have a chance of getting a 9.4 if you resubbed?

OK, here's the 1st and most recent aquisition:

cgcjlas04.JPG

Still can't believe I only paid 2K+bp for it (that's right, I said ONLY).

Maybe interest is dying in JLA and I can steal them away...? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rick

Sweet Book!! hail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif What's your thought on this book, Rick? Is it a solid 9.2? Given that it's a 9.2 in an old label, is it sharp enough that it might have a chance of getting a 9.4 if you resubbed?

Tim,

I try to keep all my comics transactions separate from the rest of my income/budget. So if I can make enough from selling my current batch of CGC subs, then I will certainly consider re-subbing a BUNCH of my early subs...as well as #4. It definitely is a candidate, in my humble opinion.

Oh, and your books are suh-weet (I know, broken record). I really hope that IF one of us has to move his JLAs, the 2 collections can become 1. It would be best, wouldn't it?

Rick

I really hope that IF one of us has to move his JLAs, the 2 collections can become 1. It would be best, wouldn't it?

I agree wholeheartedly. So when are you going to sell your books to me? poke2.gif

Higher John.

You really think it only looks like an 8.5?

Rick

At first glance it looked to be a 9.0, then I peeked on the census too. I figured you got the copy with pro resto at 8.5 and not the amatuer resto 9.0.