Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
21 21

4,150 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JoshuaM said:

Here's one I have with a nice group of autographs

This is a very cool book. It's really amazing to get that many sigs and stay a 9.8!

Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify it for this thread. This is for Sole Top Census books as is explained in the first post. 

-  I really wish we could update the title.

1 hour ago, Chazgee said:

This is a very cool book. It's really amazing to get that many sigs and stay a 9.8!

Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify it for this thread. This is for Sole Top Census books as is explained in the first post. 

-  I really wish we could update the title.

Sorry, I read the title and just interpreted it as one of a kind (meaning mine is unique in its combination of signatures on that book) - my mistake 

4 minutes ago, JoshuaM said:

Sorry, I read the title and just interpreted it as one of a kind (meaning mine is unique in its combination of signatures on that book) - my mistake 

The title is misleading, so no worries. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last. 

Still, very cool book. (thumbsu

This is one of my two Bloodshot #1 Baltimore Comic Con exclusive books signed by Jim Calafiore. There are only two copies of this book on the CGC Census (Blue or Yellow).  I know it likely doesn't fit within the rules, but I do have both copies.

Bloodshot 1 Calafiore 98.jpg

Edited by Ron C.

Cool book, @Ron C., but the census rules all in this thread.  Two 9.8's of that book on the census means it doesn't belong.  :sorry:

On 6/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, cgcsketcherz said:

USA Philatelic #20 CGC SS 9.2 (Only copy on the census either yellow or blue.) Signed by Peter Robbins original voice of Charlie Brown. Thanks to @Par2ch

20200327_180622.thumb.jpg.c519766b9a31a4fae54ce0b07a3bcf24.jpg

Always loved Charlie Brown and The Peanuts gang

8 minutes ago, Robert_L said:

I love this cover and and the simple aspect of Darwyn's retro work. I've been hunting for a 9.8 contender and took my chance with the Amanda n Jimmy signing at CGC this past July.

C8084A30-38E8-4BF9-89FE-9CB7033D17D9_1_105_c.jpeg

That's pretty (thumbsu

Was it a cgc signing? Did Jimmy volunteer the sun sketch? That's pretty cool (regardless) just curious if he did it of his own accord?

^^

@ADMANTIUM yes it was the CGC signing they held last month. Apparently, Jimmy did add the sun without any prodding. I did ask Jimmy, via twitter if it would be a problem to send in this copy, since they were all close, and he said it would be fine, saying 'it's like he is visiting us'.

Edited by Robert_L
1 hour ago, Robert_L said:

@ADMANTIUM yes it was the CGC signing they held last month. Apparently, Jimmy did add the sun without any prodding. I did ask Jimmy, via twitter if it would be a problem to send in this copy, since they were all close, and he aid it would be fine, saying 'it's like he is visiting us'.

Ah that's cool :)

nice copy, and a 9.8! Congrats! ^^

This is the only SS copy of Combat 4 that will ever be on the census, barring someone signing a copy that has nothing to do with the book.  It is also the worst Stan Lee signature that I own, but I am not knocking the man as I will not get anywhere near the age he was at his last NYCC appearance.  It was nice to see him that final time.

Combat 4 CGC 7.5 SS Stan Lee and Joe Sinnott.

20200921_003626.jpg

Edited by Jtwpantera