ADAMANTIUM- Feedback :) Thread
1 1

15 posts in this topic

2,965 posts

Quick payment and nice guy. It's everything you want in a comic book transaction. 

4,416 posts

John’s a great dude. He purchased an Avengers slab, had great communication throughout, and everything was as smooth as silk. It was a pleasure. Thanks! 

13,323 posts

I was lucky enough to sell @ADAMANTIUM a few slabs he asked me about...thanks again! The deal was super smooth and no hassle. (Next time I will have to add extra hassle I guess.)

80 posts

I had a great transaction with Adamantium! I bought a slab and met in person to make the transaction! A+ trade with confidence!

91 posts
Posted (edited)

Just did a deal with John. A sale with a partial trade. He was enthusiastic, and responsive. Paid immediately, shipped his portion of the deal quickly and overall, was amazing to deal with in every way. Would def do business with again. Don’t hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again, man!! Enjoy the book!! 

Edited by Shags13
Typos

7,413 posts

Sent me a fair offer on a book and paid immediately.  Also let me know as soon as it arrived.  What more can you ask for!  Thank you!

307 posts

John is an excellent buyer! Immediate payment. Very appreciative and understanding even when I had to ship a book a few days late. Highly recommended to deal with. Thanks again!

142 posts

Great buyer, A+: fast payment, reasonable offers, great communication and confirmed shipping arrival. No issues. 

Tim / devo3000x 

307 posts

Another great transaction. Nothing to worry about as a seller. Polite and easy to deal with. Can’t recommend enough!

1,523 posts

Fast payer, great communication.  Highly recommend if you ever get a chance to work with him.

Best, Agent007

307 posts

Many Props! A professional, courteous, and pleasant transaction as usual. Highly recommended to deal with! ^^