• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRD's Kudos thread
2 2

81 posts in this topic

Well, I am going to try selling my comics here so I figure I need a kudos thread.

Thank you if you have ever bought anything from me and thanks as well if you even considered it.

I will try to make everyone happy and satisfied with their purchases to the best of my ability.

Edited by Bird

Sean is a very gracious person and knowledgeable collector.

I did not "buy" directly from him but picked a lot of modern Daredevils and Fantastic Four books from his thread and he was nice enough to offer a $20 credit on the shipping to Italy.

I would buy or sell to him with much confidence, as he’s a very honest and generous guy. :)

Major Kudos to Bird / Sean . Like above I did not directly buy from him but got a original piece of art from him in the PIF thread and he actually delivered it personally to my job. Was great to meet him and the OA was awesome. . Good guy to buy from. Highly recommend. Got some great stuff in his "for sale" thread.

Purchased a signed set of Marvels from Sean, friendly and professional communication, a very easy and pleasant transaction. Many thanks Sean, I will be very happy to do this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I bought a bunch of X-Men books from Sean, and everything went very smoothly! Awesome communication, great packaging and a genuinely nice guy to deal with, buy with confidence! (thumbs u

Purchased a signed set of Kingdom Come and a Darth Vader variant from Sean, my second transaction and again a perfect result, books lovely and everything as described. Great communication, safe and fast shipping. Many thanks Sean, I'm really happy with the books. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Great seller! I bought a lot of Batman new 52 issues from him and Darth Vader issues. Great seller with excellent communication, easy to work with and very accommodating. I would definatley buy from him again without hesitation. AWESOME!