"Can i buy it from here ? " my personal overseas kudos :)

22 posts in this topic

322 posts

Hi guys , i'm overseas buyer , when i want to buy something , sometimes people doesn't believe me , but i have been buying in this board for a lot of time :) so please help my kudos :)

thank you

Ario

1,055 posts

Ario has been buying from me for months now. I've literally shipped thousands of dollars worth of books to him while strictly adhering to his specific direction and have not had any issues at all. I, like most sellers on the boards, sell most of my books to CONUS buyers and tend to shy away from international sales. The only two exceptions I readily make are to Canada and to Ario. Ario is an honest guy and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for all your business Ario!!! -Anthony

1,817 posts

Ario bought a high priced Batman 608 RRP from me and was absolutely cooperative and patient and paid immediately. Absolutely a joy to work with and will gladly work with again!

Baoky

9,924 posts

Ario has purchased from me numerous times. Each time it is for multiple CGC books valuing hundreds of $$$. Easy to work with and payment is fast.

THANKS,

Brian

1,335 posts

Just another fan of the buyer Ario. He has purchased from me and payment was fast and the communication was easy.

I highly recommend the buyer and trust to sell him even if his location is outside the CONUS.

-Curtis

1,392 posts

Ario is another reason why we have such a good community here. My transaction with him has been a positive one and was really easy to communicate with.

2,821 posts

Great customer, pays quick and communicates well. Would do business with again!!

19,899 posts

Had an easy transaction with Ario - paid fast, communicated well :thumbsup:

2,595 posts

Ario bought a ASM Annual #1 from me good transaction, good communication, paid quickly would not hesitate to sell to him again (thumbs u . I know many sellers are hesitant to ship half way around the world but it went off without a hitch.

11,975 posts

Just completed a sale to Ario for a IH181 CGC 8.5. Thank you Ario, I hope others with nice books will be willing to work with you. It was easy working with you. Anytime!!!

474 posts

Honestly, I had some hesitation about sending a book to Ario, but ONLY because of the location. Ario, waited patiently with me as I looked for the best shipping price and he paid promptly once I found it.

I hope I can work something out more often with this buyer! Maybe after SDCC!! :)

562 posts

Ario is a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again. Don't let his location discourage you from doing business with him.

608 posts

Quick payment and good communication. What else can u ask for? Pleasure to do business with again.

9,924 posts

Ario picked up 3 more CGC SS books from me:

Avengers #4 Golden Record Reprint CGC 8.0 SS Signed by Stan Lee

Justice League #12 CGC 9.8 3x signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair

Justice League #12 2nd print CGC 9.4 3x signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair

As usual, fast payment and great communication!

Thanks, Brian

6,780 posts

Super buyer from far away.....Was exceptionally patient, paid quick and lighting fast with communication......

Don't hestitate to deal with Ario.... :headbang:

6,715 posts

Awesome guy! Bought a large stack of books and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! Best, A-