• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

:news:

www.comics-4-kids.org will be at Emerald City Comic Con March 28, 29 and 30 2014 Seattle Washington at the Washington State Convention Center

Congratulations on obtaining your 501©3 ...18 years of trying have paid off.

I look forward to your annual reports demonstrating compliance with UBI and inurement avoidance.

Why continue to bump this thread where you falsely believe you appear to have been vindicated?

If it turns out that you're not a scammer then break connections from these boards where everyone still believes you are.

Honestly you're not helping your cause or yourself.

Good luck.

Why continue to bump this thread where you falsely believe you appear to have been vindicated?

If it turns out that you're not a scammer then break connections from these boards where everyone still believes you are.

Honestly you're not helping your cause or yourself.

Good luck.

Well, now they are a recognized 501©3 charity with the IRS, which is good, but that's the easiest part of the entire process.

Maintaining accurate, complete and transparent records regarding donations in, donations out, where the books and the money go, making sure the money isn't mixed with private/personal funds, making sure the money and/or books don't inure to private benefit or mix with an non-charitable entity owned or controlled by the same people and disclosing ALL Of that information on an annual basis thought IRS reporting will be the key to staying in good standing.

Doing all of that and making their entire process transparent, open, and available to anyone who wants to see the numbers and information will go a long way towards the establishment of a charitable institution worthy of trust.

“…We got home from Thanksgiving weekend to find a VERY large box of comics that arrived in the mail. A LARGE box of comics to pass along to my nephew while he is in the hospital for 3 weeks. I was more than a bit surprised at how many comics were sent to us, and my wife was in awe that someone would do this. We are in your debt, and your donation will not be forgotten. Your gift will go a long way yo help this kid through a ruff time, and perhaps even make a comic fan out of him”.

Ze-Man

another testimonial:

“We are so glad you’re company is flourishing! !! We can’t WAIT to see you! !!

We met u at Portland Comic-Con last year! ! We r so grateful for Ur donation to our daughter’s education.

She had not stopped reading!!!

Her mental disabilities have kept her from reading for many years. Thank You for giving her inspiration! !!”

Chris, Kim, Cassie & Ceinna

They misspelled "Charity"

“I used to work at Kinko’s, back in 2001. I remember a gentleman bringing in comics, making color copies of the covers, scanning covers – nearly every week. It was comics4kids. I also remember having a conversation with that gentleman about New Mutants – they were my favorite comics of all times, I wished I could read them again, etc. The following week he brought in a box full of them, minus only about 5 titles and gave them to me. Shocking.

You've got to register "Comics4RandomHottieWorkingAtKinkos.Org" right away.... :ohnoez:

"I've had a problem with belly button lint for a long time. It would get so bad that it would form a lump under my t-shirt and friends and co-workers would snicker behind my back. One day, Domo pulled me aside and told me about his belly button lint removal service. He had me lay flat on a table and used his teeth to get it out. I was so grateful afterwards...I even kissed him....but he used the opportunity to spit the lint back into my mouth. Overall though...I was still happy.!"

Sincerely,

Casey Mae

Dr.Neff I have a ton of CGCs I would like to donate please PM Me I think it is awesome what you are doing!!

Did you read the thread? ???