• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

One of my favorite pieces of the year, Starfire Commission by Eduardo Barreto. Now its framed and hanging in my living room.

STARFIRE_COMMISSION_FRAMED.jpg

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

One of my favorite characters and one fine piece of artwork...

F him

whoops... I thought it was over.. I see there is still some bubbling under the surface.. sorry!

I'm not really concerned about anything gman does or says,I've made up mind about him and that's it,so let's just drop it.

Just got my Eric Powell commission of Buzzard up on the wall. I really love the drawing and can't thank Dan (Par2ch) enough for making it happen for me! Cheers!

buzzard_framed.jpg

Very nice commission; beautiful face on Starfire. Great inking.

Too bad her left foot is missing. :)

One of my favorite pieces of the year, Starfire Commission by Eduardo Barreto. Now its framed and hanging in my living room.

STARFIRE_COMMISSION_FRAMED.jpg

Spectacular! (worship)

Just framed a few more Vampirella prelims by Enrich. My Vampirells wall is coming along fine.

Top one is by Bill Hughes, the rest are Enrich

VApiprelimwall1.jpg

vampiprelimwall2.jpg

hmm... what's the graemlin for jealousy?

Cover to Gosh Wow! #3 by Berni Wrightson - Summer 1969. Sorry about the glare. 1fxt9w.jpg

That is the most gorgeous piece of art I've ever seen...and I've been to the Louvre. Major Kudos!! :applause::cloud9:

I just noticed this and I gotta agree. Absolutely beautiful. The detail is amazing. What a piece.