• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thehumantorch's feedback thread

59 posts in this topic

Dave wasn't afraid to pick up most of my esoteric, Golden Age books from my ClooneyThon Thanks for Giving Thread!

I hope you will be back for ClooneyThon II in about one week... bring some pictures of Teri :)

Many thanks sir!

Michael

Dave is great guy to deal with. I put a post in the wanted to buy section for a book and he responded. He gave me a very fair price on the book I was looking for.

I would buy from again without hessitation.

Top Notch person!

Kelly

Hung out with Dave for 4 days at SDCC 2009. Very personable and friendly guy. Bought some books from him which arrived exactly as stated, well packed and in a timely manner. And he ships from Canada !! Very trustworthy

My first transaction with Dave/thehumantorch for a big book (for me) ASM 5 CGC 9.0 and it was nothing but the highest satisfaction! Dave worked with me on time payments and his communication, attitude and friendliness was of the highest order! Book arrived this past week in bomb-proof packaging...needless to say, I am VERY happy with the book and the overall transaction! (worship)

MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION! :headbang:

THX AGAIN DAVE! :banana:

My first transaction with Dave/thehumantorch for a big book (for me) ASM 5 CGC 9.0 and it was nothing but the highest satisfaction! Dave worked with me on time payments and his communication, attitude and friendliness was of the highest order! Book arrived this past week in bomb-proof packaging...needless to say, I am VERY happy with the book and the overall transaction! (worship)

MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION! :headbang:

THX AGAIN DAVE! :banana:

Thanks Tom. A better buyer doesn't exist on this planet.

Picked up a sweet ASM 4 off Dave. All round great guy and it would be a pleasure to deal with him again.

An asset to the boards is an understatement!!

Thanks so much Dave, for a great comic and an even better purchase experience!

Edited by Mys1313