• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

What is there to share about Sharon?

In no particular order...

1. I first met her at a local show here in CT and she brought me a turkey sandwich

(and yes, it was delicious!)

2. She sent me copies of books from her collection that were from the Pop Hollinger store. Not only are they ridiculously cool (LOVE books with some REAL provenance and character to them like these), but they were fun to paw through as well!

3. When my son was born, Sky sent him a package with two items in particular that still are life savers: waterproof, large-sized bibs (AWESOME!) and a blue rubber ducky--bath time is never experienced without seeing him squirting or chewing it!

4. She's a low grade collector who looks out for her "kind" on these boards.

(thumbs u

Edited by Mac Man

I've known Sha off and on for like 9 years now. I recently bought a SSWS #96 from her. It was a cheapie, no biggie. But, the cover had been completely torn in half and taped back together, and she'd missed this. When I brought it to her attention, she refunded me what I paid and told me to keep it for free. She's a classy dame.

What is there to share about Sharon?

4. She's a low grade collector who looks out for her "kind" on these boards.

(thumbs u

Say, I think she's very high grade!

I first encountered Sharon when she used to outbid me all the time on ebay years ago. I was happy to "meet" her here and have had many fantastic purchases and trades with her, as well as many conversations. She's even shopped for me in Chicago. Highest recommendation!

Jack