• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Surprised there hasn't been a new film by now.

I'm hoping soon something happens. The last thing I'd heard is there was going to be a possible tv show with joe maginello as frank castle.

Rumors of a possible netflix series has me really excited. :wishluck:

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

:bump:

This thread has been down to long. :|

.....So I just saw this Netflix Punisher Promo Poster hit the Internet  in the last couple days. Has anyone heard any news or estimated timeframe of when this series will hit?

image.jpeg

Glad you bumped it, didn't know this thread existed :) 

Awesome Promo Poster :cloud9: I knew there was to be a Punisher NETFLIX show didn't know it'd be this soon; I hope its awesome

I'm just guessing but around Thanksgiving would seem to be about right for the time frame. (shrug) Hoping somebody on these boards is in the know. :popcorn:

3 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I read that production has wrapped up on filming Punisher series the other day, and they plan to make an announcement about this series at SDCC.   :popcorn:

SDCC announcement would be real cool. I always like when Punisher gets the credit he deserves. I finally pulled the trigger on a first Microchip

Some photos appeared of Jon Bernthal with a skull on the costume yesterday. Kind of looks weird to me. Any thoughts?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Both covers of The Punisher (1987 series) #100 :cloud9:

Michael Golden cover has always been a favorite of mine. (thumbsu - I'm going to submit another copy of it soon, hopefully then CGC will recognize both issues separately in the registry. :wishluck:

The Punisher #100.jpg

punisher 100 variant.jpg

26 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Both covers of The Punisher (1987 series) #100 :cloud9:

Michael Golden cover has always been a favorite of mine. (thumbsu - I'm going to submit another copy of it soon, hopefully then CGC will recognize both issues separately in the registry. :wishluck:

The Punisher #100.jpg

punisher 100 variant.jpg

That Michael Golden cover is awesome!

...I don't know if I like that look of Bernthal's costume. Hopefully it looks better on screen

8 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

That Michael Golden cover is awesome!

...I don't know if I like that look of Bernthal's costume. Hopefully it looks better on screen

I'm thinking same on Bernthal's costume, seems to bright and awkward, hopefully the skull is darker in the show, not so highlighted. I prefer the dark and gritty look he had in Daredevil myself with or without the skull. And I'm a huge fan of the skull on the Punishers uniform.

Edited by nepatkm
skull