The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
28 28

39,853 posts in this topic

3,878 posts

So much happening in the WD world. How you guys holding up?

10,713 posts

160 is live on iTunes. :whee:

611 posts

I always flyyyyy through every issue! So good.. I long for the days of bi-month Dead!

3,012 posts

Excellent issue

without a Negan appearance

and I know it will be quite a few years away but to see that bow and arrow attack scene duplicated on the TV show would be EPIC!

11,233 posts

Another very good book. It is nearly impossible to find a book that is as consistently well written as this one. (thumbs u

1,588 posts

Guess the mods and others have an issue with how I did my sales thread and decided to close it out.

Guess I'll just explore other avenues instead. If any of you are interested. PM me.

If not, it's been a fun ride guys. I won't really have a reason to return except to check pm's so keep it going strong.

46,073 posts

So I hear Alpha will be entering the show soon.

1,588 posts

There's a special place in hell for those who have nothing better to do than to criticize others auctions on eBay. If either one of you are boardies enjoy being added to my block list.

8,842 posts

Caught up over the weekend with issues 159 and 160. :o

You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille

Four hundred wisperers and a Beta to kill...

I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times

this time the hurtin' won't heal...

:insane:

3,157 posts
So I hear Alpha will be entering the show soon.

From where did you hear this?

379 posts

Just got an email about the skybound quarterly megabox with the first box featuring TWD. McFarlane figure, comic, tshirt and pin many if not all are exclusives. Comes to $57 or thereabouts delivered

1,297 posts

Does anyone know if you have to subscribe to the other boxes if you want only the Walking Dead one? I'd like to get a WD box but wouldn't need the others...

1,505 posts
Does anyone know if you have to subscribe to the other boxes if you want only the Walking Dead one? I'd like to get a WD box but wouldn't need the others...

I would assume it states on their site what the cut off date is for being able to sign up and receive this box, then just cancel afterwards.

2,893 posts

I would assume it states on their site what the cut off date is for being able to sign up and receive this box, then just cancel afterwards.

According to the site there are two payment options. 1...pay for the whole year (and you get a discount). And. 2.... pay quarterly. Under these payment options it is noted....

"US Pricing Details:

- Both options are for a commitment period of 1 year. There are no partial year refunds."

6,093 posts

Hey guys long time no talk...one quick question, between #127 and #150 is there anything in the run that sells for significantly more than cover price? I see #127 is a $10-$15 book but anything else?

Jim