• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,584 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Funny, we were all thinking the same thing. I was really close to a $350 offer but just had to back down because of recent purchases. 

Great pickup :martini:

Honestly when has that ever stopped you. 

5 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Speaking of which, finally picked up one of these, thanks to a boardie :foryou:

IMG_3459.jpg

One of my earliest TAR's. It was in a romance lot on ebay. I won the lot to get the Baker. It was packed with no board so the postman bent it going into my mailbox leaving a slight sub-crease in an otherwise beautiful book.

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Would the top have something to do with it? Or is that considered a "printing flaw"?

Probably has more to do with the color breaking crease on the lower right.  It's easily overlooked because it runs in the same direction as the lines that separate the background scenes.

11 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Probably has more to do with the color breaking crease on the lower right.  It's easily overlooked because it runs in the same direction as the lines that separate the background scenes.

Yes. That's a large 3.5 inch crease, along with the small creases on the lower right. Voila:5.0

13 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

Yep.  The crease is hard to see because it looks like one of the lines dividing the background drawings.  But it's there and it breaks color.  Still , I think I'll keep this copy. :)

On 4/7/2017 at 8:50 AM, Sqeggs said:

Yep.  The crease is hard to see because it looks like one of the lines dividing the background drawings.  But it's there and it breaks color.  Still , I think I'll keep this copy. :)

I like them in mid grades i would keep it no problem :headbang: