• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

Ordered a TOS 8 from Rick and it came just as described and packaged well! Got me an invoice quickly and was awesome the whole time! Hopefully I'll be able to purchase from again in the future!

Just bought a nice slabbed Blondie Comics #1 from Rick from his recent sales threads. book arrived super quick, slab was well packaged and Rick was friendly and easy to deal with.

Would recommend to anyone. Looking forward to our next deal Rick (thumbs u

Rick and I have done a number of transactions ever since he joined the boards. (I might have bought his first book actually) Anyway, payment is always fast as is his shipping. Recently, we completed a rather substantial trade and not-only did we both walk away happy - it was actually fun to do!. He's a straight shooter who genuinely loves comics. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping to do lots of business with him in the future. Great guy!

Rick and I have done a multitude of transactions here on the Boards including trades - some high value stuff too. Since our first deal we have struck up a friendship. Rick is an outstanding, personable and excellent grader with super taste in comics. Most of all he is a fair and honest person, packs great and always has interesting books to sell. I highly recommend dealing with Rick. Roger (thumbs u(thumbs u(thumbs u

After seeing many of Rick's books go to other board members who were faster on the keyboard than I was, I finally managed to snag a book from one of his recent sales threads.

I had the book in hand two days after paying for it. That is FAST service.

Rick always has a great selection of books and is a pleasure to do business with.

All I can say is....WOWWW!!

For me, this a HUGE purchase, both in terms of significance and funds.

I have been in the hunt for a super nice 129 for a while. I happened to be one of the first to express interest in this book, and I am really over the moon by actually holding it in hand!

Rick is a first class guy and he was just great all throughout the transaction.

Everything [comm/packing/book] was..IS... stellar!

Thank you again, Rick!

(thumbs u:headbang::headbang:

Brian

Rick, thanks for the great books (Science 6 and that Planet Comics with nice looking chick on the cover).

Tomorrow when you close up your thread if I can't find anything else I'll pay for the new Planet I bought (this one also had a good looking girl on cover, go figure).

Thanks for the great books. Guess my cap has now been raised from 50 to 100 for these GGA golden books.

And would appreciate if you could give me a nod in my 'kudo' thread when you send out the second package to me.

: )

Now it's near bottom of page 1, here is link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9357555#Post9357555