• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hook's Chicago Con Report !!

44 posts in this topic

Weak, very weak at best.

I agree. Weaker than cat pizz.

Weaker than cat pee? As head of a 3-cat family, I can say with a complete degree of certainty that stuff stinks on ice.

It's a Southern saying.

Weak, very weak at best.

Weaker than cat pee? As head of a 3-cat family, I can say with a complete degree of certainty that stuff stinks on ice.

How about weaker than an arm wrestling contest at a comic convention.

Weak, very weak at best.

No love ?? , ...................................................Hater's ! ................ :whistle:

Weak, very weak at best.

No love ?? , ...................................................Hater's ! ................ :whistle:

Want love? Show up at the convention next year. You can deflect some of the abuse Greggy and Watson receive.

Weak, very weak at best.

Want love? Show up at the convention next year. You can deflect some of the abuse Greggy and Watson receive.

I don't think the math works that way, the more breadstick-armed comic nerds that congregate in one place exponentially multiples the abuse, not divides it.

Weak, very weak at best.

What abuse? Anyway, just remember that sh*t runs down hill. ;)

How about a pic at 10 years old ?

:gossip:....No pink pant jokes !.......... :/

07-01-2008060754PM.jpg

Groovy. :roflmao:

Thank god the 70's are over. :insane:

07-01-2008060754PM.jpg

How about the "Powerlifting Team" years ?? ........ (shrug)

07-02-2008021436PM.jpg

Mullet Town, Population: You

07-01-2008060754PM.jpg

Bell bottoms to boot :roflmao: :roflmao: as bad as they are they don't beat those lifting outfits.