• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Cream to off-white only, but it has a bottom centerfold detached, I was considering a resub but I doubt it will come back better than a 3.0 because of that defect. :eek:

Congrats! Right now prices are high, and many speculate a pull back. Although that certainly may happen I think in the long run, say ten-plus years from now, AF15 going to become one of those untouchable mega-keys in any grade.

Cream to off-white only, but it has a bottom centerfold detached, I was considering a resub but I doubt it will come back better than a 3.0 because of that defect. :eek:

Congrats! Right now prices are high, and many speculate a pull back. Although that certainly may happen I think in the long run, say ten-plus years from now, AF15 going to become one of those untouchable mega-keys in any grade.

+1, I see a steady increase on all mega keys(marvels mostly) lately but AF15 is the one to have.

AF 15 seems to be THE book. In today's generation (My generation) spider man is MUCH more popular than Superman or even Batman (although my personal favorite super hero of all time is The Bat) and I know this because I was born in 1989, and all my friends in the 90's LOVED Spiderman, and Superman who? I dont know, that's just how it has panned out.

One of the King and the King of Marvel. :headbang:

Way cooler than Green Lantern. All he does is conjure up green stuff. He's like a big nose.

Me like them both. :banana: The three Kings are Action 1, Detective 27, and Amazing Fantasy 15.

Can't argue with that list! (thumbs u

Can you post your Whites?

Now that I have one, I hope you are right! lol

But the prices REALLY fluctuate if there is MC. Books with the MC, I think will always be affordable when compared to ones without MC.

Jerome

AF 15 seems to be THE book. In today's generation (My generation) spider man is MUCH more popular than Superman or even Batman (although my personal favorite super hero of all time is The Bat) and I know this because I was born in 1989, and all my friends in the 90's LOVED Spiderman, and Superman who? I dont know, that's just how it has panned out.

I'm just stunned that you were born in 89. :eek: Damn just feeling older and older every f-ing day. :cry: