• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Thank you for the welcome people. I only came across this site by accident recently. I had been to DC and viewed the Ditko pages they now hold at the Library Of Congress. It kind of pre empted me to go buy AF15 after all these years.

This copy was from Silveracre Comics. I'm over the moon with it.

I haven't slabbed any of my collection but they are archived with tons of love and care.

Thank you for the welcome people. I only came across this site by accident recently. I had been to DC and viewed the Ditko pages they now hold at the Library Of Congress. It kind of pre empted me to go buy AF15 after all these years.

I haven't slabbed any of my collection but they are archived with tons of love and care.

Wow, I've been eyeing Silveracre's AF#15's for ages. Always wondered whether they would live up to the advertised grades or not! That one you've got is a beautiful 'semi affordable grade' copy, congrats! :applause:

Darryl (Silveracre) is regarded with disdain and distrust around here due to some shenanigans and general poor customer service. Hope you got the deal you wanted. I'd love to have a book like that.

CONGRATS and NIIZE copy! and WTTB! :headbang:

What I would like to know, is how many of you that were in this club still are and haven't sold your AF 15.

I have mine.

Looks like it's time for a poll! :banana:

Gloater! :baiting:

:slapfight:

is this a good trade??? AF15 cgc blue 3.5 cr-ow and AF15 cgc blue 3.0 cr-ow both are free of marvel chipping and have good eye appeal for the grade. Trade for AF15 ow-white blue 5.0 free of marvel chipping and good eye appeal for the grade. I net the 5.0. Need advice!!