• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Maybe. Be nice to me.

Seriously, though, I have given away copies of Avengers #1 and Daredevil #1 as gifts.

Mannn, I wish I have friends like you! Seriously though, those are exceptional X-mas gifts!!! I'll be your best friend if I was given something like that for X-mas :wishluck:

Maybe. Be nice to me.

Seriously, though, I have given away copies of Avengers #1 and Daredevil #1 as gifts.

KirbyJack, old buddy, what it's been six or seven years since I had you over to the house. Definitely way to long for an old friend like you.

:whistle:

which would rather have one 5.0 or six 1.0s. Assuming each one had good eye appeal for the grade

Are you asking which is preferrable from an investment perspective? If so, a single higher-graded copy bought at a reasonable market price should appreciate more. If you were concerned primarily about quick resale, several lower-graded copies would be preferrable. Higher-priced comics typically take longer to sell than lower-priced ones, although you should be able to sell almost any grade of AF15 within a few months since it's so popular.

As a collector, I dunno why I'd want more than one copy at all. (shrug)

which would rather have one 5.0 or six 1.0s. Assuming each one had good eye appeal for the grade

I'd rather have either:

1) 9 and 4/10ths of the 1.0s....combined into ONE book.

2) Or preferably 2 of the 5.0s combined into ONE book.

I think I'm ready to join this club, at least as a lower-level member...

Look what the Fedex stork just brought: (thumbs u

G_A.jpg

GRATS! :applause:

I'm still not a member, but I hope to be soon. :wishluck:

I think I'm ready to join this club, at least as a lower-level member...

Look what the Fedex stork just brought: (thumbs u

G_A.jpg

Nice nab! Why doesn't the FedEx stork bring one to me? :shrug: :think: Oh, yeah. A lack of financial discipline. :sorry:

Congrats on a great book.