• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Amazing Fantasy 15 in low-mid grade needs to drop even more from today's price maybe another 25% to really make them the right market price.

They jumped up way to fast for a not so hard book to find in that grade.

3.0's should sell at a max $2800-3000k for example.

I sure hope not... :eek:

Amazing Fantasy 15 in low-mid grade needs to drop even more from today's price maybe another 25% to really make them the right market price.

Spider-man is my favorite character, but AF 15 in low-grade-mid-grade is very easy to find with a click of the mouse.

I have been to many conventions in 2009 and I would say more than half of the vintage dealers always have a copy of AF 15 at all times in some grade.

Walking Dead #1 is harder to find at a comic convention.

I hope the day comes that I can buy a 3.0 at this price.

haven't seen any 3.0's avaialable for $2800 -3000k recently. I rather spend good money on a low grade af15 than any modern 9.8. at least if it did crash and you lost 20 percent of what you paid... you can always say you have the 1st spiderman. can't say the same for any 9.8 modern

I would love to add another copy at that price. ;)

Would you say these are current ballpark figures:

5.5 $12k

6.0 $15k

6.5 $20k

7.0 $30k

If so the 6.5 does look like a good purchase (depending on presentation)

My 6.5 presented very well, but had cream to off-white pages and sold for $17.5k last month. I was expecting in the 20K range.

The GPA on 6.0 prices has dropped from around 18k down to 14k this year. Again, I think you are close.

5.5 went from 13K down to 11K.

Not a lot of 7.0s in GPA, but I think that is correct as well.

All of the prices in this range are trending down and all of these are slightly above the most recent sales prices. The two of those together adds up to these being very realistic, if not slightly above what you can buy one for now. Just my opinion.

FYI

After trying to sell my AF 15 cgc 3.0 on the boards for several days. I received several offers $3000 to $3750. I put the book on Clink this afternoon and just now sold it for $4300.

John

FYI

After trying to sell my AF 15 cgc 3.0 on the boards for several days. I received several offers $3000 to $3750. I put the book on Clink this afternoon and just now sold it for $4300.

John

Nice sale.Congrats :applause:

Tough time to buy big $$ books with the holidays right around the corner.

I'm sure if some of the boardies including myself had the funds they would have snagged it.

Thanks. I do think this is a good place. It does have more to do with the timing.

John