NewWorldOrder Kudos Feedback (old boardie name Spidermanontilt SOT)

11 posts in this topic

18,552 posts

Hello everyone,

I had a fairly large older CGC boards sales feedback thread under my old CGC board name Spidermanontilt (or SOT) however for the life of me I can not find via the search function. So since that thread was on the old CGC boards I decided to start a new one with my current screen name.

Please if you have bought from me in the past, can you give me some Kudos here so new boardies know I am a to be trusted when I sell books here.

thank you very much,

John (nWo)

Nwo.jpg

Edited by NewWorldOrder

671 posts

Great seller.  I received my NM #98 in CGC 9.8 condition in 2 days and the comic was packaged with great care.  I highly recommend this seller.

94 posts

Ms Marvel #18 - CGC 9.8 - Excellent packaging and fast shipping.  I live in Canada, and had no issues asking for comic to cross the boarder :)

Waiting on Ms Marvel #1 - CGC 9.8 - Will leave another feedback when that arrives!

7,096 posts

No problems with John...I'm surprised he even made this thread as if he actually needed feedback.

1,967 posts

Received my book quickly, USPS Gorilla did its best to pound the tar out of the box, but interior was packed up nice n' tight, so slab arrived in perfect shape! Thanks, John!

114 posts

Highly recommended! Very reasonable and easy to deal with. Parcel arrived quickly and very well packaged! Buy his books!

94 posts
On 5/27/2018 at 9:41 AM, tdotcbc84 said:

Ms Marvel #18 - CGC 9.8 - Excellent packaging and fast shipping.  I live in Canada, and had no issues asking for comic to cross the boarder :)

Waiting on Ms Marvel #1 - CGC 9.8 - Will leave another feedback when that arrives!

Just arrived today in Canada!  Packaging was on point like before.  Hope to do business again!  Cheers!

2,966 posts

Just received batman adventures cgc 9.6 x2. Thanks again for selling to a Canadian. (thumbsu