• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

VERY high price, close to the max I've seen paid for a 3.0... but then again it's a really nice looking 3.0... ow/w pages, no chipping...has the eye appeal of a VG. This book screams to be cracked out, enjoyed and then put into mylar.

These OW/W and WHITE pagers are getting really big premiums on AF15s as of late...more than on any other SA book.

This was a steal !

AF 15 4.0 on Ebay

a nicely centered CGC 4.0 with OW pages, old label...so chance of a PQ upgrade, no chipping... very nice looking VG book.

Sold for $5200..

Book was put up with a BIN of $6,500.00 I offered $5,100.00 for the book and got a counteroffer of $5,800.00. If he had counteroffered the book for the selling price, I would have taken it :pullhair:

But happy that somebody got a great deal on this book (thumbs u

This is my first post, FINALLY got into the forum section. Been following this post for a few months now, and want to join the "Club". Just trying to find that right book at a right price. These things are just going nuts. Isn't there a "welcome" page for us noobs? lol!

VERY high price, close to the max I've seen paid for a 3.0... but then again it's a really nice looking 3.0... ow/w pages, no chipping...has the eye appeal of a VG. This book screams to be cracked out, enjoyed and then put into mylar.

These OW/W and WHITE pagers are getting really big premiums on AF15s as of late...more than on any other SA book.

Imagine the 25% extra premium, if it's a white pager.

This is my first post, FINALLY got into the forum section. Been following this post for a few months now, and want to join the "Club". Just trying to find that right book at a right price. These things are just going nuts. Isn't there a "welcome" page for us noobs? lol!

Hi Spyderfan.

Go over to Comics General and start a thread entitled "New to the Boards" or such.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the boards.

Here is the long running thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3688211&fpart=1

If you use the search function and search for Amazing Fantasy in quotations and the newer than field set at 1 year and older than field set at 1 day it is easy to find.

Ah, was looking at both of those 5.0's metro has as well. Like I said, I'm SERIOUS about joining this club! Got full scans of both books. One has better page quality than the other. One has writing on the front cover, whereas the other has a chunk missing out of the top corner of the back cover nearest the spine. So, it's sorta a toss up....which would "you" choose? And, is 10k a "fair" price?

Wait for the book you want. There are a lot out there. You can afford to be picky.... My 2c

I believe you're right TFL. They are both decent copies, but think they are asking a bit too much for them. I'm still on the hunt for a nice 4.0-5.5 though. :)