• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SuperZar said:

I was a big NOVA fan way back. Made these when I was 11-12.  They are from issues #13 and #14.  I sure miss those simple carefree days!

I have old drawings done as a kid too, mostly Mario stuff when I was 5 or 6 in 1986 or '87, and one AZRAEL drawing I did around 1992. If I had a scan I'd post lol it's funny when were kids we think to hold on to it :bigsmile:

When I was in 5th grade about 1991-92, it's funny what I thought women looked like ha. One of the azrael was close to a batman/azrael cover, you may recognize it. I always liked to doodle as a kid 

Azrael 2.jpg

Azrael 1.jpg

Xmen Mark Drawn.jpg

The brother of a guy I work with self created and printed a comic. I was just looking for some feedback and constructive criticism to pass along. Here are a few images.

1zfmt5t.jpg

6huagj.jpg

Thanks for the help.

On 29/03/2017 at 7:08 PM, Unca Ben said:

Yes; some very good stuff, M&I.

On 29/03/2017 at 5:49 PM, Foley said:

This stuff is incredible, you've got some real talent there.

Thanks guys. Funny thing is, I haven't picked up a pencil to draw anything in over 20 years. Can't help but think I should've made more of it. hm