Show us your personal artwork
19 19

4,711 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, B2D327 said:

More color practice over a Mike Zeck Wolvie

6C013952-217B-495B-8829-19CC593DD4AD.jpeg

I like the way you did wolverine on that one.the background,not sure ,i like the cloudish fume,but the background is too much the same colour for dramatic impact or am i crazy(wouldnt be the first time lol)

5 hours ago, B2D327 said:

...and a John Buscema piece

23D99ADE-A2CE-4267-AF7B-D163A138FBA1.jpeg

I remember well that piece the hommage to it is uncanny,dont remember the big black bar on vision wrist but my memory aint that good

6 hours ago, B2D327 said:

...and a John Buscema piece

23D99ADE-A2CE-4267-AF7B-D163A138FBA1.jpeg

The colour detail of effect is pitch perfe.love the eyes of vision the shield light effect,wanda magic and what you did to the title,i can see you worked even the ground,some would have stop with unified colours,your work show a lot of devotion

37 minutes ago, Namtak said:

I remember well that piece the hommage to it is uncanny,dont remember the big black bar on vision wrist but my memory aint that good

I think that was a slip of my Apple Pencil that I must’ve missed. Oh, well. (shrug)

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

The colour detail of effect is pitch perfe.love the eyes of vision the shield light effect,wanda magic and what you did to the title,i can see you worked even the ground,some would have stop with unified colours,your work show a lot of devotion

Fixed it (thumbsu

On 3/21/2021 at 8:21 PM, B2D327 said:

My colors over an Arthur Adams piece

36561E5E-69AC-4732-97C8-CB878F3BEC18.jpeg

Your inking is very good, you should try some of your own line work, might be surprised what you could pull off.

8 hours ago, Complex306 said:

Your inking is very good, you should try some of your own line work, might be surprised what you could pull off.

I have posted tons of things I’ve done in here, although it has been awhile. I haven’t been very inspired to do much drawing in the past couple of months but I’ve been brushing up on my coloring in the meantime so as not to become too stagnant artistically. I do appreciate the compliment though (thumbsu so, thank you

8 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

I have posted tons of things I’ve done in here, although it has been awhile. I haven’t been very inspired to do much drawing in the past couple of months but I’ve been brushing up on my coloring in the meantime so as not to become too stagnant artistically. I do appreciate the compliment though (thumbsu so, thank you

I pretty much only do portraits now nothing else interests me.  

On 3/25/2021 at 11:00 AM, B2D327 said:

More crayon work over Byrne awesomeness 

(j/k about using crayons)

70572B35-C064-4EDD-9123-2B341AF89593.jpeg

Must say its amazing but background color.....pink......really?:makepoint:

9 hours ago, Namtak said:

Must say its amazing but background color.....pink......really?:makepoint:

It’s actually purple, applied with a textured brush :roflmao: