• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

hello all...

As always, :takeit: rules, PM's are fine and offers! are encouraged...all forms of payment ok, check/money order can take a 3% discount...credit cards direct (MC,visa, Discover, Amex), paypal, etc, all ok... shipping/insurance at exact cost, unless you are a shrewd negotiator, then we will work it out...

gator

OK, here's the deal...I bought a book that I did not properly inspect...paid VF money for a nice looking copy, but the bottom of the right corner and the bottom of the spine, has some brittling to the pages with minor paper loss... probably looks Fn or better (bought as a raw VF), when I offered this 2 months ago, I graded it vg/fn 5.0...now, with the brittling to the bottom spine and edge, likely to technically grade about a 3.0 with the PQ the reason (altough, most of the book is supple and cr/ow or better, the bottom corner areas are the problem)...

so, this is not going to be priced at the $1100 I paid for it...this is not going to be priced at the $700 I last offered it for...not even priced at $500 a similar copy recently sold for...but, I am pricing at $399 shipped... :news:sold

my loss, is your gain...

greenmask1-1.jpg

greenmask1bc-1.jpg

next up, is a wonderful set of pedigree Sensations... All Davis Crippin, issues 74-84 and #86 (never could find the 85 for sale)...the 81 is a nice fn/vf but has an overhang, so cgc can grade...$4999 for the run (will consider breaking into mini runs of 3-4 books, but really want to keep the run in tact, if there is a buyer for them)...

th_sens86-1.jpgth_sens84-1.jpgth_sens83-1.jpgth_sens82-1.jpgth_sens81-1.jpgth_sens80-1.jpg th_sens79-1.jpgth_sens78-1.jpgth_sens77-1.jpgth_sens76-1.jpgth_sens75-1.jpgth_sens74-1.jpg

here is a nice set of Lost Valley Pedigree books... The Comics Magazine issue 2,3,4 and 5 ....this set is should be heading to the comic connect auction this week!, no longer available for sale...

tcm25lv.jpg

individually

fp2-1.jpg

fp3-1.jpg

fp4-1.jpg

fp5-1.jpg

Slap up an Cap. #68 and make me miss a mortgage payment this month.
already sold :sorry:

So...... You're only putting up the junk? :baiting:

Waiting for early Batman, Superman please. :popcorn:

batman 1-100 and superman 1-20 already sold :sorry:

AS usual.... I'm a day late and a dollar short. (shrug)

AS usual.... I'm a day late and a dollar short. (shrug)

the bats were on clink about 1 1/2 years ago...supes sold last year... I have a bad tendency of completing a run, then selling to buy another run...just recycling money lol